UK Election 2009

Capt. Charisma

Getting Noticed By Management
At least the candidates in the USA are midly intresting. Try living in the UK. I thought there was an election before christmas, and that I'd just slept through it or something but apparantly it's going to be next June according to Wikipedia. It's going to be

wii_cameron.png

vs

GordonBrown.jpg

vs

clegg.jpg

These are serioiusly the 3 most boring people in the world. I'm not voting for Labour or the Conservatives though because they want to make it more expensive for me to get pissed at the weekend. Vote for the Liberals, sure we'll be swarming with even more polish immigrants, and the country will probably go to shit, but at least I'll be able to get drunk for less.

I had no idea that the UK had elections.

Yes I know, I'm making the youth of America look very intelligent in this moment. >.>

Flames Out
Dragon

Hey can someone please take the time to tell me how to start a new thread. Thanks. I didn't know where else to ask this so thanks!

I love David Cameron,

high taxes? it's because of binge drinking
lots of polish immigrants? it's because of binge drinking
birdflu? binge drinking

I had no idea that the UK had elections.

Yes I know, I'm making the youth of America look very intelligent in this moment. >.>

Flames Out
Dragon

No, no. I'm right there with you. I had no idea they had elections. I thought they just did a ring of death type thing, kinda like America's version of mud wrestling, only in England they don't use mud.. they.. use.. blood!

What's a UK?

$1.00 on the value menu at McDonald's!

You could live in Australia, it's terrible over here. We have to go by something called 'Democracy' and we have a stupid bit of paper called a 'Constitution'. Pfft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back