• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on FX- Guillard vs. Miller

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
UFCPosterFXGuillardMiller1.jpg
Main Card
  • Lightweight Bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Jim Miller
  • Welterweight Bout: Duane Ludwig vs. Josh Neer
  • Featherweight Bout: Jared Papazian vs. Mike Easton
  • Heavyweight Bout: Christian Morecraft vs. Pat Barry
Preliminary Card (Fuel TV)
  • Middleweight Bout: Jorge Rivera vs. Eric Schaefer
  • Lightweight Bout: Kamal Shalorus vs. Habib Nurmagomedov
  • Welterweight Bout: Charlie Brenneman vs. Daniel Roberts
  • Lightweight Bout: Fabricio Camoes vs. Tom Hayden
  • Featherweight Bout: Daniel Pineda vs. Pat Schilling
  • Bantamweight Bout: Nick Denis vs. Joseph Sandoval

As stated in the official thread, this should be an alright card. A good one to have as the UFC's first real appearance on FX. You have a lot of heavy hitters who are going to give good performances, at least they usually do. The undercard, while filled with a lot of unknowns, also has a good number of semi-established fighters who will look good tonight and hopefully get the Fuel audience excited. If anything, check this out for Morecraft vs. Barry, that is sure to be a barn burner.

Well, nice knowing you, Kamal Shalorus. I will always cherish the memories of you kicking Jamie Varner in the balls a bunch of times.

Listen, I like Herb Dean a lot, but the dude is the most inconsistent ref in the entire sport when it comes to his stoppages. He let Pat get in three very hard unnecessary shots there.

I'm sort of ambivalent to Pat Barry, although I would have felt really bad for him if he lost to that giant sack of shit.

Anyways, no matter the outcome of Mark Hunt's next fight, Hunt vs. Pat Barry needs to happen as soon as possible. That fight would be beyond awesome.

I'm sort of ambivalent to Pat Barry, although I would have felt really bad for him if he lost to that giant sack of shit.

I used to feel the same way, but after this I couldn't help but become a fan...

[YOUTUBE]lmD_8wFFTUU[/YOUTUBE]

Mike Easton was really impressive in his UFC debut. He's definitely a contender at 135.

LOL OH NO, NOT GHOST RIDER 2

Alright, now that the midgets are gone, we can get back to the real action. Neer/Ludwig should be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back