• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 148 LD: Cheap Shots vs. Double Leg Shots

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
Anderson Silva is a cheap-shotting piece of garbage. And after tonight, his reign of terror ends.

1.gif

ufc_148_poster_the_peoples_cecil.jpg

[YOUTUBE]cUOk7lrUM6Q[/YOUTUBE]​

Main Card (PPV)
  • Middleweight Championship: Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen
  • Light Heavyweight Bout: Forrest Griffin vs. Tito Ortiz
  • Middleweight Bout: Cung Le vs. Patrick Cote
  • Welterweight Bout: Dong Hyun Kim vs. Demian Maia
  • Bantamweight Bout: Ivan Menjivar vs. Mike Easton
  • Featherweight Bout: Chad Mendes vs. Cody McKenzie

Preliminary Card (FX)
  • Lightweight Bout: Gleison Tibau vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • Lightweight Bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Fabricio Camoes
  • Middleweight Bout: Costa Phillipou vs. Riki Fukuda
  • Lightweight Bout: John Alessio vs. Shane Roller

This is sure to be the biggest card of the year.

Go Chael go.

This is one of those nights where you wish the main event was the first fight on the card. No matter how good the rest of the card is, none of it matters... I want Anderson vs. Chael RIGHT NOW.

These Prelim fights have been horrible.

I think the next 3 will be good though. I'm actually looking forward to seeing Riki Fukuda against a game opponent.

Guillard has to be the oldest 29 year old UFC fighter ever. Damn, it seems like he's been around a long time.

Thank god Melvin didn't get subbed there or I would have died from laughter, thus missing Silva/Sonnen

That may have been the worst preliminary card of all time.

The good news about that though is that usually when the prelims are bad, the main card ends up being awesome. Let's hope that's the case tonight.

Yep, usually the prelims are awesome and the main card is lackluster. I don't are, I'm beyond pumped. It really just hit me that this is actually happening. Fuck me, I'm pumped

Never been anxious this early into the event. Usually, for a guy like Lesnar or Couture, I get anxious right before the fight starts. I can't even sit still and the main event won't stay for 2+ hours...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back