• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 132 LD is Scoring Points on Cruz Control

In hindsight, it's a good thing the Sotiropoulos hype train (a hype train I was on since before the Stevenson fight) ended. He beat four bums (one of them George Roop), Joe Stevenson (who is done), Kurt Pellegrino (an average fighter), and Joe Lauzon (the lightweight Sokoudjou), before getting exposed by Siver.

The seven fight win streak was impressive until you look at the level of competition he faced. He would have gotten destroyed by Edgar/Maynard.

Nice KO by Guillard. The dude is finally making me a fan. Well, I am off to the bar for the main card. Have a good night guys. I'll check in after the show is over.

God damn that was a hell of a KO by Guillard, good for him.

313982087-500x500.jpg

Aright I'm off to watch the rest of the show at my boy's house, see you guys later after the show.

So who the hell will he be getting now? Did that win put him in contention for the title???

Hahaha!!! Fuck you Ryan Bader!

WAR TTIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tito can piss me off from time to time, but I'm very happy for him. Great fucking win.

And Condit... Jesus, incredible performance. Would definitely love to see him beat the fuck out of Jon Bitch.

Personally, I don't think Ortiz is gonna get the winner of Jones/Jackson. Maybe he gets a fight with Rashad, but don't go by me.

And yes, Condit had a BADASS showing.

sidenote: just looked up that Rashad has a fight already. My apologies for fucking up on speculations.

However, I will say that if Wandy had to suffer a first round knockout, I'm glad it was Chris Leben who gave it to him. Always been a big Leben fan... very happy for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back