UFC 119 LD is the PRIDE of a Douchebag

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
We have a low turnout for the prediction contest so far. PLEASE participate.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=132709

Let me say from the start that on the surface, this looks like a weak card. However, weak cards on paper are more often than not, very exciting. Look no further than UFC 115 or the Fight Night from last week. People thought those cards would suck, but they were a lot of fun. This is a great card that is lacking a real main event, but Mir vs. Cro Cop should be a damn good fight, and Bader vs Lil' Nog should be fantastic as well as every fight on the main card.

Please join us in this thread.

When: September 25
Where: Indianapolis, IN
What Time?: Prelim fights start around 7:15. There will be a Spike TV Card at 9:00. The main card starts at 10:00.

Don't spoil undercard results (you'll get infracted for this). Don't ask for streams (you'll get infracted for this). Don't give out streams in this thread (you'll get infracted for this). Don't TALK about streams in this thread. Nobody cares if your stream died. Find another one.

[YOUTUBE]fgErP7i5EQ4[/YOUTUBE]​

MAIN CARD

Heavyweight Bout:

Frank Mir (13-5)

mir-bloody(1).jpg

VS.

Mirko Cro Cop (27-7-2 (1 NC))

crocopblood.jpg

Light Heavyweight Bout

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (19-3)

NogBrilz3.jpg

VS.

Ryan Bader (11-0)

ryan%20bader%202.jpg

Welterweight Bout

Matt Serra (Either 17-6 or 11-6, depending on who you ask)

matt_20serra_20ufc_20belt.jpg

VS.

Chris Lytle (39-17-4 or 29-17-5, again depending on who you ask)

clipboard01-1.jpg

The Rest Of The Main Card
  • Lightweight bout: Sean Sherk vs. Evan Dunham
  • Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Jeremy Stephens

Spike TV Card

• Middleweight bout: CB Dollaway vs. Joe Doerksen
  • Heavyweight bout: Matt Mitrione vs. Joey Beltran

Preliminary Card (Non-televised)

• Heavyweight bout: Mark Hunt vs. Sean McCorkle
  • Lightweight bout: Steve Lopez vs. Waylon Lowe
  • Lightweight bout: TJ Grant vs. Julio Paulino
  • Lightweight bout: Thiago Tavares vs. Pat Autinwood

I hope Ryan Bader gets KO'ed just for wearing that hat.

Doesn't look like a great card on paper but I'm definitely looking forward to the main event, rooting for Cro Cop there for sure. Serra vs. Lytle looks like it could be good as well. I won't be here for the LD probably though, I rarely stream or order the PPVs, usually just wait until they're uploaded online and watch them the next day.

I hope Ryan Bader gets KO'ed just for wearing that hat.

Doesn't look like a great card on paper but I'm definitely looking forward to the main event, rooting for Cro Cop there for sure. Serra vs. Lytle looks like it could be good as well. I won't be here for the LD probably though, I rarely stream or order the PPVs, usually just wait until they're uploaded online and watch them the next day.

Man this is a hard card to call, I want some people to win, but still have to go against because I don't think they will win. I might actually tank this one pretty bad.

This card looks like it would be an exciting one, but just not one I'm interested in paying $45 to watch, nor spend 6 hours at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch. So, I'll let this one pass me by.

This card looks like it would be an exciting one, but just not one I'm interested in paying $45 to watch, nor spend 6 hours at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch. So, I'll let this one pass me by.

I agree with the BWW part. You have to get there early as hell to get a good table, or your standing. Getting there early sucks because you end up spending a lot more money! It is fun once in a while though.

Do you guys get any at theaters down in Missouri? We do up here for $20, fucking ripoff, plus you can't even have any adult beverages, it would be cool to see on the massive screen in all, but not for $20 bucks.

I agree with the BWW part. You have to get there early as hell to get a good table, or your standing. Getting there early sucks because you end up spending a lot more money! It is fun once in a while though.

Do you guys get any at theaters down in Missouri? We do up here for $20, fucking ripoff, plus you can't even have any adult beverages, it would be cool to see on the massive screen in all, but not for $20 bucks.

I usually have fun at b-dubs if I go with friends, but this card isn't good enough to round people up.

One theater showed a card one time and I don't think anyone went. Not going to pay big money to watch without wings, when b-dubs is literally 100 yards down the strip.

Yeah, I'm definitely rooting on Cro Cop for this one. Won't be watching though, but plan on finding it somewhere tomorrow.

+160. It's a free $56. Serra beat Lytle the first time in a boring affair, it should be a lot more crazier this time and Serra's still better overall.

You got a good price on that, its one of those fights where it really could go either way, like every fight on the card i suppose.

Just a heads up super hans, you didn't use confidence points. Can't do it for the Hunt fight (I'm sure it already happened), but put 7 on the fight you feel most confident in, 6 for the next, etc

Just a heads up super hans, you didn't use confidence points. Can't do it for the Hunt fight (I'm sure it already happened), but put 7 on the fight you feel most confident in, 6 for the next, etc

Too busy playing poker to analyze, go from top to bottom 7 to 1 guy, cheers bud.

Him playing in the NFL is like saying Brock did, I think Meathead had a total of 3 tackles in 6 seasons, now Marcus Jones on the other hand was alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back