UFC 110 LD - The Death of PRIDE?

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
aqzpe.jpg

YOUR MAIN EVENTS:

Heavyweight Bout:

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (32-5-1 (1 NC))

nogueira.jpg

VS.

Cain Velasquez (7-0)

418394.jpeg

Middleweight Bout:

Wanderlei Silva (32-10-1 (1 NC))

sytm9v.gif

VS.

Michael Bisping (18-2)

10n5fyc.gif

The Rest Of The Main card

• Lightweight Bout: Joe Stevenson vs. George Sotiropoulos
  • Light Heavyweight Bout: Keith Jardine vs. Ryan Bader
  • Heavyweight Bout: Mirko Filipović vs. Anthony Perosh

Preliminary Card

• Light Heavyweight Bout: Stephan Bonnar vs. Krzysztof Soszynski
  • Welterweight Bout: Chris Lytle vs. Brian Foster
  • Middleweight Bout: C.B. Dollaway vs. Goran Reljic
  • Light Heavyweight Bout: James Te-Huna vs. Igor Pokrajac

The main card starts at 10:00 EST. There are no Spike TV prelims, I assume it's because this is taking place in Australia and they're too cheap to send a crew down there for a broadcast. Apparently, they still have room in the budget for Blue Mountain State, and Manswers though :rolleyes:.

As someone who was a huge fan of PRIDE, I really hope Wanderlei, Cro Cop, and Nogueira win tonight. Wanderlei deserves and needs a win here, and I'll be very upset if he loses to fucking Michael Bisping. I like Cain Velasquez enough, but I really like Nogueira, and I want to see him get one last shot at the title.

If Cro Cop loses to this jobber that had to fill in for Ben Rothwell I'll be very depressed.

Keith Jardine REALLY needs a win here, and unless he keeps it to a close decision loss to Ryan Bader, he's probably on his way out. I think Stephan Bonnar needs a win here too. I don't think Dana would ever cut Bonnar, but something has to give here, and if he loses, he might want to look at broadcasting as a new opportunity.

Here are my predictions:

Nogueira by a surprisingly one sided decision
Wanderlei by brutal KO
Stevenson by decision
Cro Cop by Left Head Kick
Bader by Strikes in the first round
Bonnar by Decision
Dollaway to pull off the upset on Reljic by getting a submission out of nowhere.

Join us here tonight. Streams are not okay to ask for as this is a pay-per-view. Also, rooting for Michael Bisping will not be tolerated.

I might just tune into this tonight, was really getting into the Best of Pride last night on Spike, love that they're airing that.

Should be a very good show. I am pissed that I will be missing most if not all of this card. I guess I will just have to catch the replay.

Wow, this card snuck up on me. This will be a great one, but I don't think I'll be able to see it, unless I find a friend with it.

Should be a hell of a card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back