• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two Much

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Is it overkill to go to two Theme Parks in the same year, within the span of 1-2 monthes?

After going to Adventureland, I'm really wanting to make a trip to St. Louis and go back to Six Flags to ride the Batman. But they don't have much other than that.. and I really want a coaster thrill thats nearby.

So its St. Louis = Batman and Mr. Freeze.. or Adventureland (again) with their 3 coasters and more log ride photos. lol

No it isn't Will. When I went to Queensland I went to 3 theme parks within 3 days. I'd imagine the American theme parks are wayyy better than the Australian ones though.

No it isn't Will. When I went to Queensland I went to 3 theme parks within 3 days. I'd imagine the American theme parks are wayyy better than the Australian ones though.

The only thing that sucks about theme parks are the long ass lines, and the walking around to everything.

Wall-E (the movie) had it right. People need those chairs that just take you everywhere. lol

because you, sir...ARE NOT THE BAT-A-MAN!

Also, if thats true.. then why.. DO I HAVE THIS?!

003-7.jpg

Yea I remember lining up for a whole hour for a fricken 10 second water slide. Pathetic.

Yea I remember lining up for a whole hour for a fricken 10 second water slide. Pathetic.

Agreed. Over an hour for the Batman. About 30 minutes for a 10-15 second coaster. You'd think rides could be LONGER than a mere amount of seconds.

I don't mind waiting, but it defeats the purpose when I stand in line for over an hour.. then ride whatever the line was for, for a whole 10 seconds.

I'm waiting for the ride thats over an hour long line, and thats it. Once you get to the front of the line, its just a door saying "thank you for riding." Then they kick you to the back again if you wanna re-ride.

Agreed. Over an hour for the Batman. About 30 minutes for a 10-15 second coaster. You'd think rides could be LONGER than a mere amount of seconds.

I don't mind waiting, but it defeats the purpose when I stand in line for over an hour.. then ride whatever the line was for, for a whole 10 seconds.

I agree. Waiting in line makes you regret lining up in the first place.

Wow. You have really short rides in America.

A lot of them are prided off being short. The Mr. Freeze is nothing but a ride that goes from like 0-60 or something really fast, and its over in so many single digit seconds I'm told.

If thats the true case, I don't even WANT to ride it. Anything thats under double digit seconds doesn't seem like it'd be worth the time to stand in line for.

Is it just me or do theme park rides sound perverted?

I.e..
I'm going to ride The Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back