Twitter

Whats you're id doug? I would join twitter just so i could get updates about you're amazing life.

Unless you are using it to promote something, I despise all people with twitter's. They are the most pointless thing in the world.

I made one, so that I could have the username HBKaholic in case I ever want to use it. I don't think I've signed on since.

I think my last tweet said something about a reading assignment...I got in high school...about four days after I started tweeting. Gets boring as hell fast.

Went to the opening page of the main website. Looked around. Left without an account.

That was the extent of my Twitter experience.

Is for *****. Such a ridiculous concept to believe that anyone gives a flying fuck about what happened during your day.

Just ate a chicken sandwich.

Good for you, asshole – no one gives a shit! Why the fuck was that relevant information that I in some way needed to know? Why would I even want to know that?

I have an account purely so I can follow a number of hockey's beat writers – I've never used it once, nor do I follow "friends" or care who follows me. Twatter is for *****.

see thats the misconception about twitter. Like someone else said they use to follow hockey writers.

I use it more to find out information about stuff and to chat with people. Twitter can be an excellent chat area.

I have never tweeted "I am eating my cereal" and neither have any of the people I follow or who follow me.

Tweeting about what yer fucking eating makes you a twat.

see thats the misconception about twitter. Like someone else said they use to follow hockey writers.

I use it more to find out information about stuff and to chat with people. Twitter can be an excellent chat area.

I have never tweeted "I am eating my cereal" and neither have any of the people I follow or who follow me.

I don't like you very much. Why is that?

Must just be me, then – because the people I see on Facebook who tweet tend to twatter the dumbest fucking things on earth that no one would give a shit about, like song lyrics, what they just ate or where they are/how bored they are.

My reply is always the same: GET A FUCKING JOB.

Must just be me, then – because the people I see on Facebook who tweet tend to twatter the dumbest fucking things on earth that no one would give a shit about, like song lyrics, what they just ate or where they are/how bored they are.

My reply is always the same: GET A FUCKING JOB.

See Facebook is just fucking gay.

Used by women and old people. Most guys on facebook are closet homosexuals.

Fear them. they want to stick a bowling pin up your ass.

See Facebook is just fucking gay.

Used by women and old people. Most guys on facebook are closet homosexuals.

Fear them. they want to stick a bowling pin up your ass.

That would be the reason. You're they typical "I hate everything that normal people like so I'm cool" kinda guy.

This is why I support abortion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back