• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Turning Point] Scott Steiner & Bully Ray v. Abyss & Mr. Anderson

Who wins?

• Scott Steiner & Bully Ray

• Abyss & Mr. Anderson

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Turning Point 2011
Scott Steiner & Bully Ray v. Abyss & Mr. Anderson
Grudge Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppvmatch1f.jpg

All discussion here.​

Even though they lost on Impact tonight and Bully has been on the losing end of his recent excanges with Hardy, for some reason I'm feeling him and Steiner taking this one. Abyss and Anderson looked good in their tag match with Hardy against Jarret,Bully and Steiner but I think their victory will be short lived and I think that Steiner will handle Abyss while Bully deals with Anderson and I see Bully taking it with his chain after a strong effort from Anderson.

Gunslinger's Prediction
Scott Steiner and Bully Ray Win

I'm really torn on this one. First, I thought the whole Anderson/Ray feud had or would've died down a little bit after BFG. Immortal lost a lot of steam (well with the exception of Ray) since Hogan turned face. Add to the mix Abyss being the enforcer that was pushed out of the stable, I guess I'm leaning towards Abyss and Anderson coming out on top. But with Gunner, Flair, and Bischoff there is the possibility of Immortal coming out on top.

Now this is a match I'm a little undecided on. I too thought that the feud between Anderson and Bully Ray would be done after BFG and that Immortal as a whole would be done (not so differently from the Main Event Mafia's demise post-BFG 2010) but it seems that Immortal will still be around for awhile. I would LIKE to see Anderson and Abyss go over here but for some reason, I have a sneaky feeling that Steiner and Ray will pick up the win in order to regain some momentum from BFG. Should be a good match.

Another feud that I couldn't care less about. This is pure filler and nothing less. Had it not been for the Television Championship's match this probably would have been my early pick for the worst match of the night. I don't care who wins although Abyss and Anderson could use the win more. Steiner sure doesn't need it and Bully Ray is, well, Bully Ray. It will likely suck because TNA has done nothing to make me care about this match.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Abyss & Mr Anderson will defeat Bully Ray & Scott Steiner

This match holds zero interest for me. It just has filler written all over it. Not that filler can't serve a purpose in a wrestling ppv. I mean, everyone needs a pee break or to get some snacks or something. I don't particularly care who wins or loses.

As for the match itself, it'll be alright for what it is but there's no real reason to care much about it.

Filler much. This match has me more interested than the Tag Team title match. However with Steiner, Ray and Gunner losing everything since Bound For Glory, this filler match may be just what they need to keep Immortal from falling to Hell in every way possible. Gunner might show up and so might Garrett Bischoff. But Ray hasn't beating Anderson a single time. Because this isn't Sheamus/Christian, I see possibilities of Immortal winning after some screwiness thanks to outside parties.

My bets are on Immortal.

I don't think TNA are finished with the Anderson / Bully Ray feud and (like Jeff Hardy) I just can't see Ken in the World Title scene for a while. As such I can see this match ending up with Ken & Ray brawling up the ramp / into the audience, leaving Abyss and Scotty in the ring were Abyss will get the pin on the Big Bad Booty Daddy. Jack sees this as filler but I'd trim that to Scotty being the soul filler competitor, he isn't involved in a feud nor does he require any momentum after a character turn. As such it screams that he'll be the sacrificial lamb here.

hmmm this one could go either way abyss seems to be loved by tna and anderson probably has the most talent out of all 4 men but immortal needs to regain momentum to be taken seriously and bully is a top heel it could go either way but im gonna go with scott steiner & bully ray to take this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back