Turning Point: General Discussion

Mr. Book This Section

Getting Noticed By Management
Ok so you guys can use this thread to talk about Turning Point. Things that go in this thread are things that you want to say about the show that you don't think deserve their own seperate thread so here it is! I'll start it off.

I think that although Bully Ray/Anderson has so far got the best build up, I think that the match between Roode/Storm will be the Match of the Night.

Match Card as of the 10th November 2013
- Bully Ray vs. Mr Anderson
- Samoa Joe vs. Mr Anderson
- Bobby Roode vs. James Storm

Other Matches that could happen (Not confirmed)
- ODB vs. Velvet Sky vs. Gail Kim vs. Brooke Tessmacher vs. Lady Tapa
- ODB vs. Gail Kim
- Ethan Carter 3 vs. ???
- Eric Young and Joseph Park vs. Daniels and Kazarian

Since their is usually about 4 matches for these special impacts, it looks like their is going to be 1 more match added, what match do you guys want to see added?

I see the tag match happening. I see EC3 taking on a "glorified" jobber. If he takes on Sting or a bigger name, he'll win through interference from a special enforcer character that Dixie gives him. I don't see Gail facing off against any of the current KOs though. This whole open challenge thing she has going needs to be brought to the forefront, and increase the KO division. ODB will probably end up having a match with Tapa, and Velvet and Brooke will kinda fall by the wayside for a little bit. They'll back up "their men" in those feuds/matches.

I'm also going to throw in Sabin against Manik as a possibility. They need the rematch, and the title will lose any prestige it still has if it's not defended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back