Trying to Grow a Beard for the First Time

The only problem I have is that I'm missing a few millimetres that connects the mustache and the beard... but if I let my beard grow out for a while they will eventually connect, although by that time I've either re-styled or shaved.

Probably not as much pain on my side though considering I'm a woman when it comes to my facial and head hair. I almost have a different style everyday... so the lack of connection doesn't bother me that much. If anything, I'm proud that I can grow the massive beard if I wished and still have a mustache to accompany it. A lot of guys here can't achieve the mustache-beard combo: it's usually one or the other.

I've actually been trying diffrent shit. I usualy had a shitty chin patch through school. Now I'm just gonna try and Theo it.

Its not panning out. I can't grow facial hair in places where it should be connecting.

My beard is weird :(

Use this thread for Beard Talk.

I'm in the same boat as you. Some people say it's because of low testosterone levels, but I say fuck them as I'm a veritable walking hard-on. I think it's just the case we weren't blessed with the beard gene.

Барбоса;3430257 said:
I have been blessed with the ability to grow a tri-coloured beard - black, blonde and ginger.

And when I say blessed, I mean cursed

Hear, hear (or is it here, here)? I have the same problem, sans the blonde. I grow a bi-colored beard.

I gave my beard the old trim job yesterday. I've been trying to keep it presentable for the ladies, but the only time they seem to notice it is when it's massive and they tell me how disgusting it is. But that's also the time I get the most nice beard comments from dudes. So maybe I should grow the beard out and become a gay.

I had to shave mine for a job. Fucking bummer, really. I loved my beard. I've grown accustomed to having a beard and now I look strange without it. Well, I look strange regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back