Trips and Steph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Miz

Dark Match Winner
Has anyone heard the rumor that there are/have been "marital problems" between Triple H and Stephanie, my friend told me this earlier and I was like Really??!! Is there truth to this?

"Rumours" about a married couples life together are just plain rude. That's their private business, and I very much doubt anyone outside of their immediate family knows a thing about how they get on.

And then I was like, "OMG, no friggin' way!" And then he was like, "Yes way!", and then I was like, "Holy crap."

Haha... I hear lots of things from a friend, who heard it from his friend and so on. Mind you, these people don't have access to the internet or any kind of insider info... So when they tell me news, I disregard it as only speculation until I read it for myself on sites like WrestleZone or hear it from WWE themselves.

As to your question, I haven't seen any reports of this...

"Rumours" about a married couples life together are just plain rude. That's their private business, and I very much doubt anyone outside of their immediate family knows a thing about how they get on.

Exactly.

Here's a rumour:
Apparently John Cena is going to retire by next Wrestlemania, and has handpicked Christian to be the man to beat him in his final match.

The two sources are "word from backstage" and "a friend of mine". That's two sources so it's a fact.

Note to OP: this is not TMZ!!!!

But, to answer the question: If it's not making the dirt sheets, it probably isn't true. Unless your friend happends to be a regular guest at the McMahon-Levesque dinner table.

I thought this thread was going to be about who's best to lead after Vince but marital problems. This thread is definitely getting closed

what a pointless post, a friend of mine said that your friend was caught digging through my second cousins next door neighbours first aunt twice removed garbage. if this is true, then its not our concern.

Fucking stinky, smelly, pile of dogshit thread. Read the Thread Creating Etiquette, please.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back