• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Triple H's Master Plan?

American Dragon D-Bryan

Dark Match Jobber
As many of you would know by know, Daniel Bryan was stripped of his WWE Championship on this weeks Monday Night Raw. This was because of the very controversial 'fast count' which took place at NOC in the WWE Championship match. HHH stripped Bryan of the title after he heard referee Scott Armstrong say to Bryan, "they caught us".

There is no doubt that there is more to this story/angle which will play out over the next few weeks. In my opinion, I believe the whole 'fast count' debacle was ordered by no other than HHH himself. Now I know this does seem abit far fetched, but bear with me.

Think about it, HHH ordered no interference in the match between Randy Orton & Daniel Bryan, because as he stated it, "I want to make sure I picked the right guy as the face of the WWE." But as all great thinkers do, HHH had a back up plan, just in case Daniel Bryan came out on top and defied the odds. He would've ordered Armstrong to fast count Bryan's pin if he hit the running knee smash. Which would've caused the obvious controversial ending in the WWE title match. But this wasn't enough evidence to suggest that Bryan should be stripped of his title. HHH would've asked Armstrong to implicate Bryan as a co-conspirator in the 'fast count'. This was evident the next night on Raw, as Armstrong says "they caught us", which implicates Bryan as a co-conspirator in the controversial fast count. This gives HHH enough leverage to strip the title of Bryan, HHH wins as he planned all along and Armstrong goes home a whole lot richer.

But how did this play out over the next few weeks? How does it all unravel? I think it's safe to say that Bryan vs Orton for the WWE title will headline WWE's next PPV, Battleground . Even though Armstrong was 'fired', we will see him make a return at Battleground. I think we see him return after Orton 'accidentally' knocks out the main referee and Armstrong returns under HHH's commands and screws Bryan out of the WWE title. And thus completes HHH's 'master plan'.

So what do you guys think? Could this possibly be true, or is there another route that is being taken here with the storyline?

Post your comments below!

I have a feeling that Triple H isn’t involved with Scott Armstrong. I think it was Vince McMahon pulling the strings behind Hunter’s back, which will then turn HHH back to the side of what’s best for business and that’s how the VKM vs. HHH feud will start, ending at WM XXX.

I also do believe it was Vince. Well either Vince or Steph. HHH really wanted to test Orton during NOC so there is no reason for him to order Armstrong for that fast count.

Or they could all be into it. The whole current corporation.

I can't see Armstrong returning and even if he does it might seem he will be humiliated just like the Bigshow.

But speaking of tests it reminds me that Steph ordered Orton to become old slithering viper of the old so Orton might been screwed in order to turn him back into a ruthless heel.

They might just hand it over that belt to him once he becomes what they want.

I could buy VKM pulling the strings in regards to the fast count. My only point of contention would be the backstage segment when Triple H continually cut off Scott Armstrong and kept pushing that "I'm going to take care of you..." I just got the impression that Armstrong was trying to say "But you told me to do this..." and sensing it, Triple H was reminding him "Don't worry. This is a part of the plan. You're going to get your money."

It's more likely that Stephanie McMahon is the one behind all of this in assisting her father. If I booked this, I would have this as a clever rue to screw over Triple H's power because the McMahon's personally feel "he isn't ready" due to his past performance as a COO. I see this working because even though Triple H generates heat, he isn't your typical description of a heel. He is the guy who is only looking out for the business he loves. But Stephanie McMahon has clearly shown her heel side while confronting Goldust and Dusty Rhodes...all while The Game wasn't present.

Seriously we are all probably looking too deep in this, but if they set up a monumental angle between Triple H and Vince...this is clearly the best way to do it right now.

I still think the ultimate end game here is Triple H vs Daniel Bryan. The one part of HHH's promo that caught my attention was when he said, "I would have thought Shawn would have taught you better." I think this is the story behind the C.O.O's actions. It will be revealed as the true reason he hates Bryan, and is using the 'best for business' excuse to hide his true motives.

Seeing DB climb to the top of the WWE is almost like the ghost of HBK still lingering around him. He had finally thought he was out from his shadow, but once again, Shawn's influence is haunting his world. Since he never got the chance to prove he was better than HBK in the ring, he will decide he can do it through his protoge.

Far fetched? Wasn't the whole show screaming in our faces that HHH found a way to get the title off of Bryan if Bryan were to win it. There is no great mystery here, we are supposed to believe that HHH is guilty of something. He may not have directly told Armstrong to fast count but he is some how not being straight forward. The guy Pedigree's Bryan after his SS win. It's pretty well established that he'll do about anything to keep the title off of Bryan.

Is Vince involved? Maybe, but he really doesn't have to be.

justinept said:
I could buy VKM pulling the strings in regards to the fast count. My only point of contention would be the backstage segment when Triple H continually cut off Scott Armstrong and kept pushing that "I'm going to take care of you..." I just got the impression that Armstrong was trying to say "But you told me to do this..." and sensing it, Triple H was reminding him "Don't worry. This is a part of the plan. You're going to get your money."
Yep. exactly what makes it almost fact that Trips was involved. Too bad......I like the Vince idea better.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

I think this is the general direction the "fast count" is heading. The HHH/Armstrong segment made it evident that HHH was working with Armstrong and I'm sure that all will be revealed in due course.

It is actually a decent ending, it isn't the most creative finish to a PPV but it worked and I'm sure many people are absolutely outraged by HHH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back