Triple H was in phenomenal shape!!

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
When he first came back in 2002, the man looked like he was chiseled out of gold!

triple-h-undisputed-champion.jpg

I don't think anyone on the entire roster looked better than that during this time time frame.

It would be quite the opposite story a year later sadly.....

40102_384x288_generated__xtC5jBbqukSb8hKnqhGWNA.jpg

Flood pants era Triple H!

In 2003 he was just cHHHubby!

That's the difference between having a few months off to really focus on your physique and life on the road.

I remember seeing a picture of him returning at a house show in 2010 where he's posing on the second turnbuckle, he lost a lot of weight and muscle mass, and he looked short in height. I can't find that picture but this is the next best thing I could find.

1.jpg

You should see Jesse Sorensen pre and post neck surgery. Now that's a massive difference.

HHH was a bodybuilder so I'm sure he knew what he was doing to get that look. 2003 HHH was all around terrible.

And take a hell of a lot of steroids

Yes, with all the phases this guy has gone through in his career, the period being discussed had to be his juicing stage. Looking back, I wondered if the goal wasn't that damn pose-down contest with Scott Steiner, an event that made me almost physically ill.

I remember reading at the time that Triple H was a health nut, even abstaining from alcohol. Yet, he'd do what he did to himself? I never got it.

I love how any wrestler with a good physique must be on steroids. It's amazing how a bunch of idiots looking at pictures on their computers can be such experts in this field.

I love how any wrestler with a good physique must be on steroids. It's amazing how a bunch of idiots looking at pictures on their computers can be such experts in this field.

In fairness, I do believe Triple H has admitted to using them in the past.

All due respect, Justin, but the photo from 2002 pre-dates the Wellness Policy, and as I understand it, there were no specific rules to prevent steroid use at that time. Triple H was dramatically bigger and better defined than at any other point of his career. While no one can say for sure whether he took steroids or not, it's at least a reasonable assumption that he probably did. Not that I have any problem with that whatsoever, but it's not too big of a stretch of the imagination to think that he did use steroids back in 2002.

He quit using steroids around this time frame so that he could conceive a child with Stephanie. My source on this is about as definite as you can get, and sure as hell didn't come from anything off the internet.

I have never had the extreme displeasure of reading the opinion of so many sheep. The majority of you are hardly agreeing with one another, your just echoing the same exact thing someone else just said instead of forming your own opinions.

I'm 100% sure Naomi, AJ, Layla, and Paige could out wrestle the majority of you trolls acting like Einsteins behind your desktops.

Apropos of nothing, I love responses like these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back