• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

triple h turn at unforgiven

sean10110

with hbk needing knee surgery and no one looking likely to join not to mention the dx angle coming possibly to the end at unforgiven does anybody else smell a triple h turn.

i think its gon be hbk if anyone for some reason if it does happen i have a feeling its not gonna be hhh

i would like hhh to go into mania as a face, but i would rather undertaker and kane headlined wrestlemania.

triple h is way better as a heel n i really dont want 2 see him n hbk fight again but i think he will turn on hbk will have the belt by wm23

He's only been a face for a few monts so I cant see him turning back. I think HBK will take a fall of the cell to explain his absence.

Triple H act as a heel is really stale. That is why he is a face now and will be a face for a while. I still think the best way to end the DX angle after Unforgiven is have Vince get fed up with DX, and instead of firing one of them, he send one of them (probaly Michaels) to Smackdown. And with Smackdown premiering on the new CW network later that week, what a stacked night Smackdown could have on the network. Shawn Michaels, a returning Chris Benoit (if they bring him back at this show) and John Cena (if he loses to Edge).

They'd better do some crazy spots in the HIAC... I can't remember the last time they went on the top of the cell... anyway back on topic... I can't see a turn from either of the guys, because I think they've built up DX too much to just end it in one quick heel turn, if they built it up so well, then they need to build up the end well too. IF either turns, HHH is most likely, in my opinion.

Wow.... HHH is NOT going to turn on Hbk... He said he wanted to work the rest of his carear as a face... It was right after Mania when he said it... His exact words were something like... Hearing myself being cheered over one of the top fan favorites made me want to work as a face for the rest of my carear... Tho's werent his exact words... But they were along those lines... Besides... Everyone knows Hbk needs surgery... They may not even make a storyline out of it and just simply put Hbk needed to get knee surgery and we wish him a speedy recovery... I dont see why everything needs to be turned into a storyline...

u make a good point with why does there have to be a storyline, however it is what will most probably happen in my opinion.
DX has been reintrouduced a stronger avenue in which hhh can make the transition from top heel to top bablyface over a shorter time.
it has been reported on a number of occasions from diffrent incidents of the same circumstance that hbk was unhappy with the dx stable reformation.
that is too much palnning and executing of storylines ring hours and so on to just turn heel again. i'm not sure if there would be a turn at unforgiven but if it where i think it would b hbk turning on hhh befor a lengthy hiatus, this would help hhh to get over more and not get tied up with another hhh vs hbk storyline as hbk will be getting surgery. built to a hbk return and have him and hhh fued, this time hbk is the heel and hhh the face, that would be diffrent.

HHH is not turnning heel. He has already stated the he would like and would stay good the rest of his career.

yea i know texfan every1 saying he will turn is wrong cuz like u said he wants to be face for the rest of his career, also they will probably injure hbk and put him out to have surgery, then hhh will be on his own and go for a title, vince has already said that when he is gone hhh and shane will take over the whole business, so u know eventually he will beat ric flairs record of 16 title reigns, hhh will never burn out he will always be at the top

triple h JUST turned face 2 damn months ago......why in the world would he turn heel again? especially in a HIAC match? they go to war with each other and THEN triple h turns on michaels? think about it. why would they include the big show in it if he was gonna heel again?....its NOT gonna happen. if it does happen, it would really be ******ed.

if michaels does need surgery, they are gonna do an angle for him to leave.

i think DX will win at unforgiven sum1 could mayb interfere in the HIAC match and DX will pin vince and they'll keep goin... that's just what i think but idk....i hope it goes like that at least it would be awsome

sean10110 said:
with hbk needing knee surgery and no one looking likely to join not to mention the dx angle coming possibly to the end at unforgiven does anybody else smell a triple h turn.

Ok Someone is joining DX and it is either going to be X-Pac or Kane. X-Pac join them celebrating after a win over Lance and Murdoch at a house show, and HBK isn't going to have his knee injury until Survior Series cause that is when the DX run is going to end cause they will get beat by the new world order which will contain Orton, Hogan and maybe 2 members of spirit squad and if not them Scott Hall and Kevin Nash cause there TNA contract has ran out so their is no reason for them to raise the HIAC 5 ft. Higher at Unforgiven

DIE SPIRIT ****!!!!!!
:guns: :beatup:
:samurai::farttorch:

where did u get kane joining dx .... that willl never happen

and like summer slam orton was against hogan and to see that 2 monbths later they have just suddenly forgot about it tghat wont happen plus i think hogan will beo ut for a while because hes getitng old and needs rest from his match at slummer slam

I think Dx will stay till at least The Royal Rumble. No turn for anyone.

I think DX will continue till the Royal Rumble. No turn for anyone

PauLwaLL50 said:
I dont see why everything needs to be turned into a storyline...

Because it's pro wrestling, duh. Besides to just say he leaves because he needs surgery would only make things stale.

i think dx could last longer if u get more of the 90's members and still hbk can go for his surgery but how long would it take ?

HHH won't turn and unless HBK's injury gets further agitated he will stick with it until the storyline is killed. Also, I believe the DX vs nWo feud is very possible. WWE has more to offer than any other company just due to the fan base alone. Also, all these guys are great friends on both sides.. why wouldn't they want to have a great time with this "feud"?

i see hbk turning at survivor series...maybe turning at unforgiven seen the whole bret/hbk thing back in 1997 happen there, too...

HHH is suppose to stay face for the rest of his career or so I heard off of lordsofpain a couple months ago. I think HBK will turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back