• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Triple H Returns by Summer Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

themiz937

Dark Match Winner
I know thers been loads of talk about this already and triple h's shoulder injury but on wwe.com they have the new wwe magazine and on the front is triple h and it says the king returns i think this is a clue triple h is returning this month at summerslam and if he does return what do you think he'll be doing because i don't know that he could wrestle yet

I doubt it. Triple H has previously been reported both on the front page, as well as on this site that he wasn't gonna be returning for Summerslam. I think if Triple H was set to return for Summerslam he was going to be facing Sheamus. Now it wouldn't make sense for him to return if he wasn't ready to wrestle. And I seriously doubt that he will be.

Triple H needs to stay out until he's ready. There's no need to have him return just for the sake of returning if he won't be wrestling. Besides just because he's on the front cover of the WWE Magazine doesn't mean that he's scheduled to return soon. It just means that they're hyping it in some manner so we're not forgetting about him I would imagine. I think you might be looking to much into this.

Ferb, You're the man! I couldnt've said it better myself. If Triple H were to return, He'd be fighting Sheamus and now that Randy is fighting/fueding with Sheamus it makes absolutely no sense for Trips to return!.

He should heal up, wait until he's 100% (or as close as he can get to it) and then come back and fued with Sheamus over the WWE Title, As much as I'd like to see Randy win at SummerSlam I think that when Trips returns it'd make the fued so much more personal with the WWE Title on the line, I really believe Hunter and Sheamus could have the fued of 2010 (except for Orton-Edge maybe).

I don't think Triple H will return by Summerslam. There has been reports saying he'll return in maybe late October but you never know, Edge came back early, so did Cena, and you can't rule out the possibility that this is just some plan to make us think that he isn't coming back sooner rather than later.

But he should definately fued with Sheamus over the WWE title. It was all Orton last year with the WWE title so it don't want to see that again. And if I see another Cena title reign before Edge reaches 10 world titles I'm gonna be pissed. Triple H may have done 13 times but we still havent seen it in a while. And knowing The Game he'll want revenge on Sheamus which will give us a Edge vs Jericho type rivalry.

Exactly what those two said, and another thing, just because the WWE Magazine says it, It's not always true, that stuff is written well ahead of PPV's, he was supposed to come back, which explains the article but since he got re-injured, he'll be out longer.

Just having Triple H appear at SummerSlam just for the sake of appearing, if he's not able to wrestle, just won't have as much impact about it unless he was to turn heel and join The Nexus. If Triple H were to be placed in a mouthpiece/manager/mentor type of role to The Nexus and they kept him out of the ring until he was fully able to compete, then it could possibly work. Supposedly, Triple H has been wanting to turn heel for a few years now and there's been a lot of talk about it happening soon. Everyone is pretty much expecting Bret Hart to turn on his team and fill that particular role with The Nexus, so having Triple H do it instead would be something of a nice surprise.

I do think that it's unlikely, however, that he'll show up at SummerSlam. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Stephanie's preggers and isn't she due to pop any day now? With a new baby on the way very soon, I doubt we'll be seeing Triple H anytime soon. If Stephanie hadn't been pregnant, I think there'd be a better chance of Triple H showing up at SS and taking on something of a mentor type of role with The Nexus.

I know thers been loads of talk about this already and triple h's shoulder injury but on wwe.com they have the new wwe magazine and on the front is triple h and it says the king returns i think this is a clue triple h is returning this month at summerslam and if he does return what do you think he'll be doing because i don't know that he could wrestle yet

he will be back at summerslam but to only screw sheamus. this way there is no orton/sheamus fued. they want a edge vs orton fued. it sucks we have to see hhh again. just retire already

I agree with Jack Hammer. It would be nice if he were to be the one behind Nexus, even though most people speculate it's either Cena or mostly Bret. He's wanted to be heel, and with this faction, it fits damn near perfect.

But on that note, I think he'd be better off not returning at SummerSlam. Baby's on the way, he isn't ready for action, you'd just get more of a crowd reaction if he were to come back face and finish his business with Sheamus, then turn heel in some other situation. He's great as a heel, he wants to be a heel, and I know many fans would not mind seeing him heel. So sadly, there should be no return at SummerSlam.

I think it is unlikely that Triple H will show up at Summerslam in any capacity. It is obvious that he is in no physical condition to wrestle or get involved in any action physically, so bringing him back without any physical interaction would be senseless.

I really hope HHH is not affiliated with the Nexus, because if he is it will be the death of that faction. The whole point is that it is a rogue faction, a unit on own with the total entity being better than any of its individual parts (even though Barrett is clearly the leader and the one with the brightest future). Making Hunter a part of this group puts the focus squarely on him, whether he's a wrestler or a manager/mouthpiece, and by default, takes it off the Nexus guys themselves. So my hope is that he is not a part of Nexus, in fact I predict he'll actually be the mystery GM, who if anything may oppose the Nexus. Especially if his injuries keep him out longer than expected, it would be a way to keep him involved while he cannot compete physically. To be honest, with the duration of his injuries, the fact that it's actually been different injuries, the retirement of HBK, and his family situation, I can't help but wonder if HHH is done, or at least winding down to calling it quits. The mystery GM angle would be a way to do it, keeping him in the business and on camera, but for the most part, out of the ring. Wind his in-ring time down and eventually end it, but keepin him relevant in the process.

Oh, and off topic slightly, the head of Nexus is not Triple H anyway. It will be Michael Cole, with the assistance and the return of Bryan Danielson, to be revealed at Summerslam. And it's going to be vintage.

Wow! Ferbian and the Aussie Invasion hit the nail on the head!

Triple H should not return at Summerslam because he should rest up and heal and then return to fight Sheamus. Orton and Sheamus need to finish their fued and then let Triple H and Sheamus fued over the WWE title. Heck, I would not mind if Triple H wins the title! As many times as he has been champion it is still nice to see him with the title every once in a while.

I do feel that Sheamus and Triple H could blow the roof off the arena because they could have Great matches. I am looking forward to HHH vs. Sheamus, hopefully for the title.

Eh... I can kinda see why SS would need him. Right now it's missing that ''Wow'' factor. The title matches aren't really any blow off to a major feud, although both have been built fairly well, and the 14 man tag is arguably going to be a long match, and the end is going to be kind of hard to pull off without making someone look weak.

Triple H could come in beat up Sheamus and/or Orton, or he could interfere at the end of the elimination match in either team's favor... there are plenty of possibilities to really bring him back and make it a ''summerslam moment''.

But I doubt it happens if he isn't ready.

Then again, it wouldn't be the first time WWE brought someone back when people least expected it... and like I said, Triple H returning could really be a nice surprise to the people buying the PPV.

Rey Mysterio was on the cover of the GAB 2007 poster but didn't show up until Summerslam, so how do you explain that? It's just a promotional thing. Triple H should return when he's healthy and ready to come back, because right now he isn't needed on RAW. They are busy with the Nexus/Cena storyline and Trips doesn't really fit anywhere in that equation. He should wait until he's ready and a big return storyline as at hand for him to come back.

There have been a few reports that he will not be ready to go by SummerSlam, and if he does return in a non-wrestling fashion that probably means he would be the GM or the leader of Nexus. I wouldn't want him to be either one because it is kind of predictable.

is there any actual proof that he is injured? or just a few random reports of a mysterious "shoulder injury" and "surgery"?

i think the report is total BS. the past few years... wwe has HUGELY overestimated the length of time people will be out so that their returns are big surprises. i don't believe there was a shoulder injury. so he could be back at summerslam. i suspect to get involved with the Nexus match.

think about it this way guys. your all so damn negative on his injury. i could see triple h returning at summerslam only to reveal hes the leader of nexus and he plans to have them take out sheamus so he wins the title after a few ppvs. triple h is set to return in october im guessing which means he prly could face sheamus in september. which this cause sheamus to make a face run. hints when he helped cena. its very possible. orton wins the title. after sheamus whos next for hunter. orton. which gives him a few maybe more months with the wwe championship. until triple h finally beats him. you know orton has tricks as well. plaus with all the people who hate nexus could make ortons title run even longer. but yeah i could see triple h returns at summer slam just to soften up sheamus.

I dont think its a good idea to compete @ Summerslam but if he can come back and be a leader of Nexus this would be good for the WWE! Triple H has alot of experience and he helped Orton and Batista in Evolution!!!! Im not saying that we have the next Batista or Randy orton but this can bring alot of heat!!! Either HHH or Cena

Triple H returning at SS is actually not out of the realm of possibility. The difference between the REY GAB poster and the WWE magazine cover is that the title on the poster did not say "REY RETURNS!". The title is what really makes this seem possible.

The other thing is that when Trips DOES come back, I don't think it will be in a title feud. Sheamus-HHH doesn't need a title on the line to make people care about it, and I think the "E" knows that. I wouldn't be surprised if HHH interferes in the Sheamus-Orton match, costing Sheamus the title. Its pulls Sheamus out of the title picture because he will be feuding with HHH and kayfabe "won't care about the title... it's personal". Meanwhile, it sets up the Miz-Orton feud for the belt. Trips doesn't even have to wrestle until the next PPV after SS, which would give him plenty of time to heal up.

I think the magazine was published before he needed surgery on his arm, I know the original plans were set for him to return at the event or at least in time for the event but due to him needing surgery those plans failed. It only mentions it on the front anyways which at this point for non-internet users who like WWE will be confused when he doesn't return. Its only a featurette anyway, much like when Edge returned and when Undertaker returned at SummerSlam 2008. Its just awful timing that he was re-injured when they based the magazine cover off of him. We'll see though, he very well could return in some capacity by screwing someone out of winning (Sheamus more than likely, could do an 'injury' spot on Triple H which takes him out for a few weeks so he can rehab the arm more before returning on-screen for the time being then to feud with Sheamus in an in-ring capacity)

Triple H returning at SS is actually not out of the realm of possibility. The difference between the REY GAB poster and the WWE magazine cover is that the title on the poster did not say "REY RETURNS!". The title is what really makes this seem possible.

The other thing is that when Trips DOES come back, I don't think it will be in a title feud. Sheamus-HHH doesn't need a title on the line to make people care about it, and I think the "E" knows that. I wouldn't be surprised if HHH interferes in the Sheamus-Orton match, costing Sheamus the title. Its pulls Sheamus out of the title picture because he will be feuding with HHH and kayfabe "won't care about the title... it's personal". Meanwhile, it sets up the Miz-Orton feud for the belt. Trips doesn't even have to wrestle until the next PPV after SS, which would give him plenty of time to heal up.

Great post my friend. Great post. I think, if this is done, that is, that this would be the best way to tie everything together. I think HHH coming back as a heel out of nowhere, knowing what Sheamus did to him makes NO sense whatsoever. But Cena turning against the WWE (ala Hogan turning against WCW) would be awesome. I'd still boo him, but now I would have a reason to boo him other than just personal reasons. That would introduce several feuds going into the fall including Jericho vs. Cena (with face & heel obvious switching), HHH vs. Sheamus and Orton vs, Miz. again, great post.

I agree ive been thinking the same thing. Randy Orton wins the WWE Title at Summerslam with or without HHH showing up and screwing Sheamus. That could lead to Orton & Miz feuding going into Night Of Champions after Summerslam. If HHH is back maybe by HIAC he and Sheamus could Feud going into Survivor Series.

HHH returning would be better off being saved for another PPV. Orton winning the title should be something Orton accomplishes by himself if he were to. The Nexus should not have a leader at all! Team Raw doesn't really need him and if Team Raw did need him, it should be after a defeat to Nexus at SS where a change or 2 are made.

I'm kind of thinking of Mania 25 here when everyone was locked into a match but Batista could have returned for it. Although this is just guess work, he may be legit injured and actually had the surgery that is being reported.

Triple H wont be back by SS,And if theres a magazine with him on the cover its probobly just to get the iwc going..its bullshit

:worship:Triple H i think will return at either Hell in the cell or at Survivor series. Sure he is my favourite wrestler and i hope he comes back soon but would rather see him 100% than 85%, get hurt again and be out for another 6 months.
:worship:

I wouldnt be surprised if Triple H returns next Monday. Given Raws almost 13 year record low ratings, its a post PPV starting point, and the fact that Edge destroyed the GM computer it would be fitting to have Triple H return and reveal himself as the new GM. Then he can trade Edge to Smackdown to help boost them with their new Sy Fy show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back