• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Triple H Heel or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezadave

Dark Match Jobber
Ive always preferd Triple H as a heel i think he is more entertaining and easly fits the Role.This DX story line will turn into a face but if its true that the story line will only be on for about 2 months or sommit like that will he carry on being a face and if not how will he get back into the heel role

I hope that HBK turns into a heel rather then HHH into a face...and have a heel DX, which I highly doubt

But HHH has always been a better heel, and I think that no matter if he becomes face he will always have that heel type attitude...Maybe he might turn on HBK again to become a full heel or it might be even different since HHH said that he wouldnt mind staying a face for the rest of his career, maybe HBK will turn on HHH and become a heel...which would be a surprise...having the old HBK back would be awesome...:wwf:

He's always has and will be a better heel than face. He's a natural at it. No effort put forth in P.O.ing the crowd. As a face in the past you could tell he kind of struggled with it.

I think Triple H is cheered whether he is a face or heel. No matter, he is one of the most popular and respected superstars in the business and he is definately one of my favorites of all time. If I had to choose one though, it would be heel.

DX is already gonna be face jus because of the name and how psyched people will be..jus like the rock and austin were as heels

I think it is obvious that HHH is better as a heel. Even when he was a face (in DX), he acted heelishly. He just has that natural mean streak and arrogance.

In order to have a heel DX, then you're going to need Vince McMahon as a face, and that just isn't going to happen.

Trezadave said:
I like the sound of that HBK turning on HHH Just like when hbk turned on dx in the past

HBK didnt turn heel on DX he had to pack in due to his back injury

IMO, he's always been better face. He's been heel for 4 long years now. (July 2002 when he turned on Shawn in the first place.) So it only makes sence to end his heel streak by reuniting with what started his heel streak, Shawn Michaels.

IMmortalGreatOnE said:
shouldn't this be in the....

Official DX Reunion Thread (merged)
Discuss EVERYTHING DX related here ONLY!!!
People need to chill out...Its one thread
OOOOOH MY GOD ITS OUT OF PLACE!!!!!

I hate how Vinny Mac has to have such a black and white idea of what a face is and what a heel is. I hope tripps does go face for a while but with that bad ass attitude. Please dont turn him into that smiling happy go lucky chump that Vinnie thinks makes a champ. Let him be a bad ass and I bet he will get more of a croud pop than "turning him" face.

^yep, they need to completely go back to the old dx, not just a watered down version. Trips needs to still be a rule breaker, unlike how Cena proclaims to be, and become champ.

Triple H has been a face ever since really the John Cena fued. HHH pedigreeing McMahon only added the word offical into Face. HHH as face is comedy gold and is one of the best faces in the company keeping that "I WIll destroy you with a sledghammer if you don't do what your told" heel gimmick which I love. but seriously WTF is with the beard, lol, Although I do admit it does give him that King Of Kings Look.

shame joint as that guy from motorheacd that does his songs..i think its cool

Whats wrong with his beard i got the same thing and the long hair and its looks gd HHH looks like the king of kings

Flokiyo said:
In order to have a heel DX, then you're going to need Vince McMahon as a face, and that just isn't going to happen.

Yea thats true...but you never know, maybe DX will align itself with Vince the way they did when HHH and Stephanie first became an item...but that would have to mean that DX will be a long term thing..which i doubt since HBK is hurt and has said that he wants to take some time off after Summerslam.

Trezadave said:
yeh but altho he did it becasue of his injury he still left with the story line of turing on dx

No he left with the story line of "dropping the ball" and being kicked out of DX...Never turning on them.

Yeah that's when HBK had his short run with Vince's Corporation Faction. DX is planned for now to be a short-run but if the crowd reaction and whatnot is good then WWE will keep it longer and might even throw in an extra member or two. However, if DX does break-up it'll be HHH in the heel role.

HBK only wants to have a limited wrestling schedule not time off. With DX being a long time thing they will add members, and HBK wont have to wrestling all the time. That will give him the limited schedule that he wants.

Unless they deside to keep it longer from the fans reaction. I see them keeping it longer than most people think. Sales are going to be higher because everybody loves DX so they will keep it longer to make money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back