• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Triple H: Face or Heel?

gj2000

Dark Match Winner
So, Triple H has had his fair share of years as both a face and as a heel. His world title runs have come in the middle of both face and heel runs. From your perspective, is Triple H a better performer as a heel, or as a face? His impending return from injury will most probably involve a face run, but would you rather him become a heel quickly down the track?

He can play those roles very well, but I have to say, he's so much better as a heel! He can always get over but as a heel, also a badass one, that's just awesome! And I think he can go heel after the feud with Shaemus, then he can retire as a face, I think that would be nice.

i'd vote to see him come back as a heel. his run in the late 90s-early 2000s ranks up there as some of the best heel work in the business. it was classic, and if he is running short on time as an in-ring performer i'd rather see him as a heel.

So, Triple H has had his fair share of years as both a face and as a heel. His world title runs have come in the middle of both face and heel runs. From your perspective, is Triple H a better performer as a heel, or as a face? His impending return from injury will most probably involve a face run, but would you rather him become a heel quickly down the track?

Triple H is undoubtedly better as a heel, even though he makes a pretty damn good face as well. As it is right now he is gonna come back as a face. Upcoming match with Sheamus on the horizon and unless someone turns they have enough heels for now but could use another face.

I liked him much better as a heel. If I can recall, besides The Rock, HHH was the only person that beat Stone Cold in an insult. Also, he was more unpredictable. HEEL DX was better than the stupid reformation in 2006 where they started targeting children. Also, HHH works well as a face/tweener, because when Cena and HHH were insulting each other, HHH was owning Cena, while Cena didn't know what to say most of the time. But overall, I would much prefer a heel HHH than a face HHH anyday, but if he really is retiring from wrestling soon, anybody should endoff being a face.

Who cares. Go out to pasture Paul. Your not a main eventer anymore and you being a heel serves no purpose. Wanna show up once and a while to kick someone's ass like Austin did, fine. But please just go away for the most part.

Your a shell of what you used to be.

HHH will make will be back for one last hoorah before settling down as a WWE executive. I think he will finish off as a face.

I like him better as a heel, so would prefer him to come back as a heel. However i just can't see him returning and forgetting about what Sheamus did to him. Thus, a face role will be his upon return imo.

I actually don't even think that his face ability even compares to his heel ability. Triple H is right up there with Flair Dibiase and Piper as one of the greatest heels of all-time. Although he was over as a face, I feel like much of that reaction comes from the respect fans gained have for him during his heel run

HHH as a face was good, but nowhere near as great it was his heel persona, so in that department i choose heel, his promos, in ring action and dominance as heel, were great, so in my opinion i think that he was a better heel overall...

in the case of a comeback, he would be back as a face, he cannot oversee what sheamus did to him and let it slip...

I prefer HHH as a heel, My favourite spell was when he was leader of Evolution.

Seemed much cooler wondering round in a suit, destroying people with a sledgehammer or just clicking fingers letting Batista destroy his opponent.

If his last run as a active wrestler was to be a heel run I think he could help create a new face that the WWE needs right now in my view.

Triple H is a way better heel and there's no question about it. His work as a heel is and always will be better than his work a face. Triple H was apart of one of the biggest storylines ever as a heel (McMahon-Helmsley Era). I find Triple H extremely interesting to watch as the bad guy. He is phenomanal on the mic and is even better in the ring, as he puts more aggression into his work. IMO Trips was just born to be a heel.

He'll never be a heel again. Maybe if he take's over Vince's role and become's the boss, he could play a villanaous boss type character, but as a wrestler in this stage in his career, it's almost impossible to turn him heel, when most likely he'll be more behind the scen's than in the ring for now on. He's rumored to have more of a Undertaker scedule.

If it was say, 2007, maybe, but know, I ca'nt see how he would be a heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back