• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tri-Tops: Toby Keith

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
I though I would spice up the Tri-Tops for this next music edition one with a Country Artist. Mot my most knowledgeable subject, but I do enjoy Toby Keith. Maybe I will draw Monkey back to post in here!:p

Should Have Been A Cowboy- This song almost makes me want to be a cowboy, works with my voice, so maybe I should... Anyways, the song is catchy, and was probably the first song I have ever heard by Toby, and one of my favourite Country Music songs of all time. The chorus is great to sing, and the verses are easy to pick up as well!

Whiskey Girl- Although ever hick girl on earth thinks its funny to have this song as their theme, the song has a bit of a deeper meaning. It emphasis drinking (especially Whiskey), and in my view, is not a positive song. I almost feel that the Toby Keith character takes advantage of her.

Beer For My Horses- Sung with Willy Nelson, the song is a great upbeat song. It is a great story about western life, where anything goes, and our heroes are our stars. Just another Toby great about drinking and being a cowboy.

Great idea! I wonder who suggested this one! :) Good choices, too. Those are a few of my favorites, but I'll pick different ones.

I Love This Bar: This song is very fun. It's relaxing and I can listen to it any time. I like listening to all the different people he lists. I hear something new every time.

As Good as I Once Was: This song made me laugh so hard the first time that I heard it. The music video is hilarious.

Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue: This is my all-time favorite country song. This song came out after September 11. As you all know, there was a huge amount of patriotism then. When this song came out, it was played all the time on the radio. I've never gotten tired of it. Every time I hear it, I smile and sing along. "We'll put a boot in yer ass, it's the American way!" I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back