• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trapped Indoors

The Brain

King Of The Ring
So with a couple feet of snow on the ground I am trapped indoors for the day. Not that I'm complaining about an unscheduled day off with nothing to do. Seems like a good day to transfer some of my old vhs tapes to dvd. First up No Way Out 2000.

I only mention No Way Out because that's part of how I'm killing time. It's GSD so don't turn it into a wrestling thread.;)

Best of luck with the snow. I'm still amazed how some people in the UK just don't seem to quite understand how our country isn't that bad in terms of snow.

On a side note (No Way Out...is that a deliberate choice seeing the predicament you're in?)

It's funny how some people were panicking in anticipation to the strom. So many were in the grocery stores stocking up on food like it was the end of the world. We'll be stuck inside for one day. Possibly two but I highly doubt it. I'm a single guy who doesn't cook and relies on fast food a lot. Even I have a box of cereal, some bread, and lunch meat to survive a couple days. It's amazing how people overreact.

I picked No Way Out at random but noticed the irony after I posted this.

This snow stinks, but on the positive side, since I work 3-11 pm, my dr. cancelled my appt yesterday morning for 2nd time in 2 months because of a snowstorm. The first one in Jan. Then after my dr calls me, then my boss calls and tells me not to bother coming in becuz they are closing work early and it'd be a waste for me to come in to work for only 3 hours, and they close at 6. So there was some benefit to the snow storm.

Not bad at all. This has been the laziest day I've had in a while and I have no probelm with that. I guess I should go out and shovel since the plow still hasn't arrived. I don't think I can get away with this two days in a row.

I dreaded shoveling, that was always my job as a kid. Then, after football practice late in the season, I realized that if a few of my O-Lineman came and helped, I'd finish the entire neighborhood in like 5 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back