• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tough Enough Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobrad

Pre-Show Stalwart
I loved tough enough, i thought it was produced very well, and stone cold was golden! but the only problem i have is that the guy that wins now goes to FCW for like 3 more years and then we forget about him!

Here is my idea..

Why not take guys who are in FCW and do TE2, then whoever wins can make an immediate impact in WWE! They are somewhat seasoned and then their name gets out there! I think this could possibly work if done correctly.

What do you think? Like it? Love it? Hate it?

What they should do is take the current Rooster (Zack Ryder, Drew McIntyre, Chris Masters, etc.) all of who have Potential, and put them on Tough Enough. Obviously they are not getting camera time for a reason, just because they have made it to the show doesn't mean that they have "IT" yet. After all after this last Draft weren't they suppose to make cuts, but no cuts have happened yet. Maybe this is what they could do and the winner would retain their contract, all others would be cut. Maybe then someone like Drew McIntyre would be looked at by the fans in a different light. Tough Enough is not scripted, and the fans could see these wrestlers as themselves.

What they should do is leave it the fuck alone because it's absolutely perfect the way it is... No, I'm not apologizing for that cause it was necessary.

What is it about people and their want to fucking change something? Tough Enough is absolutely perfect the way it is. It's a way for people to finally get a chance to come into the wrestling world, and who knows, make an impact in the WWE. Look at Maven. He was, what I believe, a great success and had a very bright future. But when Simon Dean came along, all momentum he had was killed.

Tough Enough is perfect the way it is and anyone wanting it to change is more moronic than people bashing WWE for branding outside of professional wrestling.

I loved tough enough, i thought it was produced very well, and stone cold was golden! but the only problem i have is that the guy that wins now goes to FCW for like 3 more years and then we forget about him!

Here is my idea..

Why not take guys who are in FCW and do TE2, then whoever wins can make an immediate impact in WWE! They are somewhat seasoned and then their name gets out there! I think this could possibly work if done correctly.

What do you think? Like it? Love it? Hate it?

sounds like a great idea, but if we look at tonights winner (andy) we can see WWE would never do it.

Andy has been a developmental wrestler at FCW since last summer or so.. and it doesn't look like he's going to be on raw/ smackdown next week.

What they should do is take the current Rooster (Zack Ryder, Drew McIntyre, Chris Masters, etc.) all of who have Potential, and put them on Tough Enough. Obviously they are not getting camera time for a reason, just because they have made it to the show doesn't mean that they have "IT" yet. After all after this last Draft weren't they suppose to make cuts, but no cuts have happened yet. Maybe this is what they could do and the winner would retain their contract, all others would be cut. Maybe then someone like Drew McIntyre would be looked at by the fans in a different light. Tough Enough is not scripted, and the fans could see these wrestlers as themselves.

There's a show for them already for them to hone their skills. It's called Superstars.

Isnt what you are proposing basically just NXT season 5. Tough Enough should really only be used for amateurs and Indy wrestlers who have never been in the WWE. I found it a joke that Alica's sister was even on it

I like the thought behind the idea. Basically gel NXT and Tough Enough into a reality show. The problem is that once everyone was eliminated from Tough Enough that would have to go away. Thats like 10 guys that would be forced away from FCW.

I like the original premise of Tough Enough where the contestants couldn't have any formal training before the show. Some of these guys have been on then independent scene for years.

I think it should be people learning everything from the ground up. Like learning to take a bump and everything that goes in with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back