• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tough enough commericial

brochester8

Getting Noticed By Management
So, they showed a tough enough commercial on raw last night. Showing a few of the contestants my questions is was that Consequenced Creed/Xavier Woods as a contestant. It looked like him to me but didn't didn't know they were using FCW talent if it is.

Also good to see Demott coaching.

So, they showed a tough enough commercial on raw last night. Showing a few of the contestants my questions is was that Consequenced Creed/Xavier Woods as a contestant. It looked like him to me but didn't didn't know they were using FCW talent if it is.

No it wasn't Xavier Woods. It was a guy who wrestles here in So Cal named Big Nasty Jason Watts.

I didn't see the commercial so i don't know who it was. My guess is it would be stupid for them to be using Consequence Creed/Xavier Woods in the show, because i would think that the tough enough contestants are athletes that want to be wrestlers and be trained to be wrestlers not a guy/girl that is already a wrestler.

From the looks of things, between having Miss USA and already trained indy wrestlers on the show, it would appear WWE has missed the point of their own show. Perhaps they should go back and rewatch the first 3 seasons to remind themselves what their intentions were.

NXT is a show for breaking in talent that already has prior experience.
Tough Enough is a show for finding people with limited to no prior wrestling experience, ya know to test if they're "tough enough" to become a pro-wrestler.

I gotta say even though I was a die-hard fan of the first 3 seasons (the 4th not so much) I don't think this season is shaping up to be so great from the looks of things. Not to mention the trainers are all out of wrestling shape, and thus aren't really gonna be able to give the kids the same hands on training they did in the old seasons.

WWE apparently had no part in booking the competitors on the show, so you can't really blame them for missing the point.

Also, "the trainers are all out of wrestling shape".... have you seen Trish Stratus? She looks better than she ever did when she was still competing.

Also, "the trainers are all out of wrestling shape".... have you seen Trish Stratus? She looks better than she ever did when she was still competing.

That's why I said "wrestling" shape. I wouldn't say Steve or Bill are in terrible shape either necessarily, just that none of them have seen in-ring action in quite a while, so it will be hard for them to really work the contestants like the old trainers (who were still active wrestlers at the time) used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back