• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top ten...wwe wrestlers of the last 15-18 years

Odisho

PISTOL PETE
plain and simple, top ten wrestlers in he last 15 or so years.......

638987_f260.jpg

Wrestling in the shadow of his brother Bret Hart made it difficult to stand out from the crowd, afterall its hard to make a name for yourself being the little brother of one of the all time greats. Owen did somehow find his way to stand out as one of the best technical wrestlers of all time. Sadly Owen Hart died before we got to see him reach his full potential

Owen has been and forever wll be missed by us die hard fans!

639783_f120.jpg

Ok so I may catch a little heat for this one, because many people feel that Triple H wouldn't be where he is if wasn't married to the boss's daughter. What many fail to realize is that Triple H is all business, and his success is due more to the degeneration x days which was before he married into the family. There is no denying the ability of Triple H

Triple H has the ability to make you absoultly despise him when working as a heel, and he can turn that around overnight and make fans love him as a face.

639856_f120.jpg

Kurt angle is not only an awesome in-ring performer, but he is the perfect example of what a heel should be. There is no telling how many tickets and pay-per-views that have been purchased just from fans who want te see Kurt Angle get a beating. That's his job and he does it well.

639884_f120.jpg

The Undertaker started his career as"mean Mark" in WCW, and he was getting no where. The undertaker left WCW almost 16 years ago and has had one of the most outstanding careers of any wrestler past or present.

The gimmick of The Undertaker was one of Vince McMahon's few good ideas for gimmicks, but only the undertaker could have filled that role.

639909_f120.jpg

As much as I respect Hogan, I just don't feel like he is the best wrestler. Hogan received push after push and seemed to always have the championship, even though he had limited wrestling skills at best.

639922_f120.jpg

Now here is the man that put wrestling on the map in my opinion. Though his wrestling skills were limited he was one of the best mouth pieces to ever be on televised wrestling.

639937_f120.jpg

The best mouth peice in wrestling history, wether he was a heel or a face he always got the crowd going. The rock was very athletic in the ring as well.

Together with Steve Austin he helped make wrestling as popular as it is today.

639948_f120.jpg
The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. From what I have read about Bret Hart that just wasn't a wrestling gimmick, he really believes that.

Well this is my opion bret and your third!

639959_f120.jpg
Whhhoooo! There is no denying what this one man has done for the sports entertainment world. This is a man so passionate about the wrestling business that he was still wrestling in his sixties.

Ric has held more world titles than any other wrestler to date, and has made more wrestlers household names just because they were in the ring together.

639970_f260.jpg
Even Ric Flair said so, Shawn Michaels is the best! Shawn has done it all, winning ever major championshp in the wwe before being forced to retire early due to a severe back injury. Shawn made his comeback 5 years later, and yet again captured another title. The world heavyweight championship brought over with WCW.

Shawn has made many wrestlers careers, and has headlined wrestlemania more times than hulk hogan.

10. Brock Lesnar
9. Kurt Angle
8. Bret Hart
7. Edge
6. Undertaker
5. John Cena
4. Triple H
3. Shawn Michaels
2. Steve Austin
1. The Rock

10. Randy Orton
9. Mick Foley