• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top 5 Feuds We Will Never See

5. Jack Swagger vs. Chris Benoit

For obvious reasons, this will never happen. But the thought of it alone...I don't know to me it looks pretty legit and something I would pay money to see. Technical wrestlers that had large chips on their shoulders.

4. Shawn Michaels vs. CM Punk

I don't recall anyone putting this on their list. If you did I apologize. The storyline would be simple- CM Punk crowning himself as a savior and HBK would take exception to that being a religious man. Book this fight and see the money come in. Shame HBK retired though because this would have been a perfect bout.

3. George "The Animal" Steele vs. Batista

The Animal vs. The Animal. Both big men who have contributed a great deal to the WWE. This could have been a great Titan match.

2. Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

This one has been chosen by the posters so much it pretty much screams "Why Didn't This Happen?" Hell they had 2003 to do it; when Bischoff brought in Austin and Steph recieved Hogan. Wrestlemania could've looked much better IMO.

1. The Rock vs. John Cena

Most probably saw this coming. Much like Rock vs. Hogan, a torch would pass between Cena and The Great One.

But out of these I can see #1 being the most plausible. Only time can tell- maybe "The People's Champ" will come back and lay the smackdown on "The Champ".

1.RVD VS Sabu
2.The Rock Vs John Cena
3.Randyorton vs Undertaker- I know this one has already happened but i dont think it will happen again.
4.Sting Vs CM Punk
5.WWE VS TNA

5. Diesel vs. Mr. Perfect-I think this would have been huge for some reason. I just think it would probably be a who's better or battle for the world title feud.

4. Shawn Michaels vs. Rey Mysterio-I think that this would give epic matches. Maybe a ladder match or steel cage match would be involved. U guys saw smackdown just think if we added a ladder.

3. Edge vs. Shawn Michaels-Yes this was a fued but for little time. I think if there was a title involved it would be epic.

2. Diesel vs. Razor Ramon- Just think 2 power houses that could man handle there oppenents come together in a battle of the titans match. Maybe we could get Hulk Hogan involved and he'd take sides with Razor.

1. Diesel vs. HHH-I don't need to explain this. Just think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back