• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top 10 Worst Wrestle Mania Matches

GentlySpitItOut said:
its one mans opinion. take it easy. sure there were some good matches. but most of the time there all shity. every match is over rated.

Its an opinion of someone who clearly hasnt got the wrestling knowledge to understand the importance it has had on the business past and present

WJX said:
Its an opinion of someone who clearly hasnt got the wrestling knowledge to understand the importance it has had on the business past and present

hey, i still watch it. i know its important. i know its every wrestlers dream to be in Wrestlemania. but seriously, they can do a better job. they can make it more interesting. i think it would be better if they had more hard hitting action like TNA. im not saying WWE should be TNA. but they can do somewhat of a better job. i just find Wrestlemania boring half the time cuz ur seeing the same thing year after year after year.

GentlySpitItOut said:
hey, i still watch it. i know its important. i know its every wrestlers dream to be in Wrestlemania. but seriously, they can do a better job. they can make it more interesting. i think it would be better if they had more hard hitting action like TNA. im not saying WWE should be TNA. but they can do somewhat of a better job. i just find Wrestlemania boring half the time cuz ur seeing the same thing year after year after year.

It's never the same, never has been and never will be! You seen the classic wrestlemanias then the more recent? You will see each one is different! As for TNA all TNA is really is a one big spot fest! Its hard hitting but it isnt true wrestling

It may not be true wrestling but it could be a huge difference! theres no such thing as "true" wrestling. theres so many different kinds of wrestling. look at Mysterio, look at Benoit! theres so many different styles of wrestling that there cant be just one "true" wrestling style.

GentlySpitItOut said:
It may not be true wrestling but it could be a huge difference! theres no such thing as "true" wrestling. theres so many different kinds of wrestling. look at Mysterio, look at Benoit! theres so many different styles of wrestling that there cant be just one "true" wrestling style.

But within TNA there is basically just one and that is a constant spot fest, the wwe does have a variety of styles but they work them in with each other and often it can make good matches but can make a match very far away from wrestling! I dont believe this happens at Wrestlemania apart from gimmick matches and to be honest i dont personally believe that you even in the slightest have any idea what you are talking about

i do know what im talking about. and i do agree with you for some parts. but TNA has more impact. and thats what WWE needs. like, imagen WWE with all its styles and plus having all of the impact TNA has. put that all together and have somewhat decent matches and you have the perfect Wrestlemania. this is just an opinion and dont say im an idiot. i know what im talking about.

GentlySpitItOut said:
i do know what im talking about. and i do agree with you for some parts. but TNA has more impact. and thats what WWE needs. like, imagen WWE with all its styles and plus having all of the impact TNA has. put that all together and have somewhat decent matches and you have the perfect Wrestlemania. this is just an opinion and dont say im an idiot. i know what im talking about.

Your an idiot, you cant honestly sit there and say combine the promotions and you'll get an awesome one! Granted there are a couple stars in TNA i would like to see in the WWE but WWE doesnt need to be a show full of high spots like TNA! To you, you may prefer TNA style but that doesnt make Wrestlemania full of poor matches by any means! Stick with your spot fest show and when your ready to talk real wrestling come find me!

fuck you. il say what i wanna say. if u wanna be all "im a fuckin ****** that likes to defend wrestlemania and its boring matches" then go right ahead. il stick with my "high flying non-stop action TNA wrestling". now go fuck off to ur ass worm mother. shes waiting for you.

i dont think Hogan v. Warrior should be listed as WM worst match. It was Warrior's best match( which isnt saying much), but with all the build up this match had and its was one of the first times i can remember a Face v. Face headling a major show. So that made it really different for the time. As for the worst.....

1. Warrior v. Hercules Hernandez WM 4
2. Red Rooster v. Bobby Heenan WM 5
3. Dusty Rhodes and Sapphire v. Savage and Martel WM 6
(i love savage and Rhodes but this match was too much Martel and Sapphire)
4. Earthquake v. Greg Valentine WM 7
5. Hogan v. Sid WM 8
6. Doink v. Crush WM 9
(also Taker v. Giant Gonz, but i just dont like putting taker on worst matches)
7. WM X, not counting Owen v. Bret or Razor v. Shawn
8. LT v. Bam Bam (great build up no delivery)
9. Lesnar v. Goldberg (same as 8)
10. Akebono v. Big Show

theres a lot more, but i made it to 10 really fast, so some moments could be worse than the ones listed, but these are pretty crappy ones. IMO.

Goldberg/Lesnar, it has all been said before the hype the build up then a big fat lot of nothing. I think some of 'Takers matches have been preety woeful, not really his fault but rather the uselessness of the guys he has wrestled, Think Giant Gonzales and Mark Henry.

i would have to say triple h vs kane vs goldberg was quite bad it wasn't horrible but it wasn't great

1. Akebono v.s. Big Show (WM 21)
2. Goldberg v.s. Lesnar (WM 20)
3. Triple H v.s. Ultimate Warriror (WM 12)
4. Randy Savage v.s. Crush (WM 10)
5. Tag Team Battle Royal (WM 14) (they didn't even show all the entrances)
6.Gimmick Battle Royal (WM 17)
7.Raw and Smackdown fatal four way tag (WM 20)
8. Men on a Mission v.s. the Quebeckers (WM 10)
9. Bam Bam Bigelow v.s. Lawrence Taylor (WM 11)
10 Goldust v.s. Maven (WM 18)

Undertaker and King Kong Bundy really sucked at Wrestlemania 11,he beat him with a clothesline!WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back