Tom Brady Out For Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Think before you post.
Wow! This is all I can say! I decided to make this thread because I felt it deserved its own thread. So now the question, with Tom Brady out, can the Pats still win a respectable amount of games to make the playoffs? They barely beat Kansas City and we all know how bad the Chiefs are. Now I do not wish injury on anyone but I truly believe that this injury will help every other team in the AFC and the NFL in general. The Patriots are not the same team. Now their offense will be midcard at best and their defense will still be good but after that, what do you got? You have Matt Cassell who will probably stuggle against better teams. Things do not look good for Patriots fans. Discuss, can the Pats suceed without their leader?

Like it or not this team is not the same. They have NO quarterback now. Yea, the rest of the team is good but not good enough. I'd say 10 wins at most and IF they make the playoffs, they'll be one and done.
Tom Brady is the single best QB of this era (yea even better than Manning). I mean this guy one his Super Bowls with a bunch of receivers that we'd never heard of but had their name put out their because of him. And what happened when some of those guys left? Never heard of them again.
Then he finally gets a big time receiver and and they break tons of records. The Patriots are good, but with Tom Brady they are great! Now that greatness is gone till next year. The AFC is wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back