Danm those Patriots!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
They did it again, those god danm patriots did it again, they won and now are going to the AFC championship game, fuck I fucking hate the fucking Patriots, they are the single boringest Football team to watch and now they are probably going to the Superbowl again since they are going up agaisnt the Colts and Peyton "I always choke in the playoffs" Manning, I hope Vineteri kicks like 37 FGs against hi former team and knocks them out of the playoffs, now that the Chargers have been eliminated I hope the Saints win the Superbowl, Saints vs. Colts is what I want now

FUCK THE PATRIOTS, I HATE THEM, DANM THEM TO HELL
I hope Brady breaks both his legs and never plays again, overrated peice of shit

I can clearly see that Americans Love their football. Isn't the AFC a different company or something? Why do they allow teams to be in 2 leagues at once? I've never understood football, but for some reason I watched one Superbowl a year or two ago and saw the Patriots win so they are my favourite team even though I don't care about the NFL. NFL football is to slow and stop-start. It's too complicated and simple at the same time. BTW, does anyone know how the Australian players are doing? I've heard that there are some over there. And even though I have no idea about this game, just to piss Justin off GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!! Tom Brady will have no more room on his ring finger as well!

I think that the Patriots WON'T win the super bowl. I think unfortunatly, they'll go to it but they won't win. I hope that The Saints win because they ARE America's team after all they've gone through. I think they'll beat the Bears in overtime and then play the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

I'm hoping for a Colts vs Saints/Bears game for the Superbowl. I'm also tired of seeing the Patriots in the Superbowl and I think that the way the Colts are playing right now is going to make them hard to beat. It would be something to see it come down to a field goal by Vinatieri to win it against his former team. My prediction is a Colts win in the Superbowl.

Screw Patroits.. I never forget what Belichick did to Jets few years back by quitting after 1 day as NYJ coach to join the Patroits. Unprofessional guy with homeless looks... Pig...

just to piss Justin off GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!! Tom Brady will have no more room on his ring finger as well!

you bastard, <shakes head>, you dirty bastard, my response :farttorch:

anyway, I hopeing for a Colts vs. Saints Superbowl, with the Saints winning, I'm a Packer fan so therefore I despise the Bears, and Rex Grossman sucks, I origenally wanted a Chargers/Saints SB but since the fuckin ass-rapeing Patriots had to go and screw that up for me, that won't be happening now

Fukin Patriots!!!:cuss2:

Haha. Well like I said, I have no interest in this although I love an underdog. So what, are the Patriots the team everyone hates over there or what. I guess all the talent comes from around the New England area, the Patriots, John Cena....lol. Just kidding.

im god damn tired of seeing the colts and patriots in the AFC championship game but what makes me more tired is the patriots won all those games and im fucking tired of it. SCREW the pats. ANYONE BUT THE PATS FOR GOD'S SAKE

Haha. Well like I said, I have no interest in this although I love an underdog. So what, are the Patriots the team everyone hates over there or what. I guess all the talent comes from around the New England area, the Patriots, John Cena....lol. Just kidding.

everybody hates the Pats because they are always winning the danm thing, kinda like how Cena is consantly winning/retaining the WWE title, sure occansionally there is another team that come along and wins intead of the Pats but then the next year rolls around and the fukin patriots are back in the AFC Champioship game beating the Colts and going to the SB and boring the fuck out of every football fan in NFL land, I'm praying to god that Dwight Freeny cripples Tom Brady so that his stupid over-rated ass can never play again, then after Vineteri kicks the winnig feild goal, I hope he takes one of those footballs and kicks it sraght into Billdo "Teabaggins" Bela****s face and knocks his head off, maybe Payton could throw a ball his way and nails him in the groinage area:evil3:

Death to the Patriots, let them rot in Hell:devil:

A Passionate fan eh? I hate many teams over here, but I don't really wish them death. Football must be huge over there. BTW, if you want to see REAL football, go to the youtube thread in chit chat and look at the video I posted of Rugby League big hits. They don't have padding or anything, not even a cup.

Be thankful, Justin. At least your money team (Green Bay) has actually won the Superbowl before. I'm a Seahawks fan. Nothing builds thick skin like years and years of waiting and then having the carrot dangled in front of your face...then as soon as you go to grab it? Yup. Life kicks you (and your team) in the nuts again. When the Patriots bum you out, just think about guys like Bart Starr, Hornung, Majkowski, and the '96 Bowl victory. At least you have that, man.

While I hate the Patriots... It was the Chargers who were making all the bone-headed plays. San Diego made mistakes and like a good team does, the Patriots capitalized on those mistakes.

But it doesn't really matter, Peyton and the Colts will finally beat New England this weekend.

kid above.

Thats bullshit. The colts can not stop brady.

Brady''s going to the superbowl. And is playing the saints

NUFFSAID

Be thankful, Justin. At least your money team (Green Bay) has actually won the Superbowl before. I'm a Seahawks fan. Nothing builds thick skin like years and years of waiting and then having the carrot dangled in front of your face...then as soon as you go to grab it? Yup. Life kicks you (and your team) in the nuts again. When the Patriots bum you out, just think about guys like Bart Starr, Hornung, Majkowski, and the '96 Bowl victory. At least you have that, man.

Seahawks will get there someday, you guys got a great coach in Mike Holmgren, beleive me I know, he was our coach first then you guys had to go a steal him away(bastards), he lead Green Bay to a SB and someday he'll lead Seattle there too, and win

As for the dipshit who said the Colts can't stop Brady, first off, how the fuck do you know this?, I beleive they play the games for a reason, and in todays NFL anything can happen, all the Colts need to do is put pressure on him and Blitz like a motherfucker, Brady sucks under pressure and throws nasty INTs and shit, and Peyton has got to have that defense figured out by know, Imean c'mon these guys have played each other like what 10 times in the last 4 years, and this time it's in Indy and the colts have Viniteri, not to mention everybody is expecting the Colts to lose so the pressure is more on the Pats to win, but I swear to god if the Colts blow this and the Pats are in the SB yet again, I'm going to fucking choke everyone of those danm SOBs on that feild:dark2:

FUCK THE PATRIOTS

hooray!!!!!!, the fuckin Colts Win, Colts WIn, colts win colts win, God I'm so fucking happy right now the Pariots fucking blew a 21-6 halftime lead like the **** they are, Colts win and now they are going to beat the Bears, Patriots are fucking done, goddanm ain't nothing going to ruin my night now, Fucking Patriots are denied a fourth SB ring now they can go home and have gay butt sex with each other

In case you didn't relize it yet I'm very happy right now

I hope Peyton getys his 1st SB ring, as a Packer fan I hate the Bears, just not as much as though Danm Patriots

The Colts vs Pats was a VERY good game with the Colts coming from a 21-3 trail to going 4 point lead for the win the game was well played and I look foward to seeing them and the Bears in XLI, seeing this is the first time they made it since 1985.

Lol. This rocks! The Colts Vs The Bears! I would've hoped for the Saints but as long as the Colts beat the Pats, i'm happy.

Watch the swearing. I am sickend to my stomach over this! I am done with the NFL forever after this! I don't watch rigged sports.

You don't watch rigged sports, yet you watch profesional wrestling...hmmm, by the way how do you rig a football game, you have way to many people involved to make this possiable, I mean with like what 55 or so players on each team, and a large coaching staff, as well as the team of refs and officals, it's just tomany people to include in a plan to "rig" a game

notice I didn't swear once

Ahhh....seems like a good time to bring this thread back

Looks like the fuckface Patriots are gonna go the the fucking SB yet again, and that fucking sucks, I hate the Pats, and as I've said time and time again they are the John Cena of football, just horribly boring to watch, I can't stand to even watch them anymore, there games are so fucking boring, I'm hoping that the winner of SD/Indy can take them out, but I just don't think that will happen, SD is getting nailed with injuries, and Indy is playing like crap, specifically Manning, with the way these two teams look right now I just can see either of them getting past NE, so unfortantly it looks like we'll be stuck with NE in the SB yet again *sigh*....let's hope its against GB, so we can see them whoop the Pats again just like the last time they met in the SB :evil3:

I agree with you Justin. I think Brett Farve is the only QB who has what it takes to beat the Pats. Remember everyone when I said that the Pats would go undefeated only to lose to Green Bay? it is coming true! I have won 5 super bowls in a row so I think if I pick Green Bay, I can make it 6. But I don;t hate the Pats. I just like Brett Farve more than Tom Brady....a family man over a man who is dating a super model after impregnating another...lol. But yeah the Packers played really well against the Hawks after being down 14-0. That says alot about their team.

If you ask a person that is not a Pats fan and not an NFL expert to name 10 players from the Pats, can they name them? i dont think so.

What a stupid thread. Seriously Justin, how the hell are the Patriots boring to watch? Did you not pay attention to any of their games this year?

Pats vs. Eagles
Pats vs. Ravens
Pats vs. Giants

Were all candidates for game of the year. Infact, Pats vs. Ravens was probably THE MOST EXCITING football game I have EVER seen. How can you call all of those last-second victories boring? You're just jealous bro :D

Sorry about your Packers, I really thought they'd take it to the Giants. Guess not. And the only reason you dislike the Pats is because of how much they win. What do you want them to do, purposely lose games? I'm sure if this were the Packers you'd be going apeshit and calling them the greatest.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it while ya watch my Pats go undefeated, win the Super Bowl, and prove themselves the single greatest football team in the history of the game. :D!

What a stupid thread. Seriously Justin, how the hell are the Patriots boring to watch? Did you not pay attention to any of their games this year?

Pats vs. Eagles
Pats vs. Ravens
Pats vs. Giants

Were all candidates for game of the year. Infact, Pats vs. Ravens was probably THE MOST EXCITING football game I have EVER seen. How can you call all of those last-second victories boring? You're just jealous bro :D

Sorry about your Packers, I really thought they'd take it to the Giants. Guess not. And the only reason you dislike the Pats is because of how much they win. What do you want them to do, purposely lose games? I'm sure if this were the Packers you'd be going apeshit and calling them the greatest.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it while ya watch my Pats go undefeated, win the Super Bowl, and prove themselves the single greatest football team in the history of the game. :D!

Thank God, I'm not the only Pats fan around here. I agree that the only reason people hate on the Pats so much is becasue they are so damn good. I aswell agree that they will go undefeated, and win the Superbowl. That's gonna make people hate them more, but who cares, they're the best. I'm not too happy about the Packers being eliminated, but it makes no difference as they'd lose to the Pats anyways. :D

If you ask a person that is not a Pats fan and not an NFL expert to name 10 players from the Pats, can they name them? i dont think so.
Tom Brady
Lawrence Maroni
Kevin Faulk
Donte Stallworth
Randy Moss
Wes Welker
Jabar Gaffney
Ben Watson
Mike Vrabel
Junior Seau
Tedy Bruscy
Asante Samual
Rodney Harrison

There's 13.

I'm not a Patriots fan and rarely watch the NFL (prefer college much more to the NFL). I like the Chiefs and the Packers, and have for over a decade. But anyone who tries to say that the Patriots aren't an amazing team, and with a win, will be considered the best football team ever, just are not being objective. What they have done this year has been phenomenal.

And, they are fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back