Today's favourite wrestler

Winds-Of-Change

Occasional Pre-Show
So, who is your favourite wrestler?

Not your all time favourite, but of today? Someone who makes you want to watch the show and see what they get up to each week?

Mine has to be Bobby Roode.

This guy is fantastic. A solid.. solid wrestler and his segments with EGO have been hilarious. Just a complete package, I feel he would make a great Intercontinental Champion, and an awesome upper mid card heel for WWE.

He should recieve another run as champion once his fued with Kurt Angle is wrapped up.

Closely followed by Austin Aries who has come far since his ROH days.

I would have to agree with you and say Bobby Roode, I think he is the total package and have done for a couple of years now. I really hope TNA put him back in the World Title picture soon, I really enjoyed seeing him as the World Champion.

Roode has a good look, is extremely strong on the mic and can get it done between the ropes. I love the chemistry he has with Daniels and Kazarian too, EGO are probably the most entertaining act in the whole wrestling business right now. Roode is much more suited to playing a heel role than a face, and I think if he took his current act to WWE he would be a big success there for sure. I could easily see him as Intercontental or US Champion, and eventually getting a title run, he is that talented in my opinion.

I'm going to have to select a pair of "wrestlers" rather than a "wrestler" and go with Bad Influence.

The moment they hit the ramp it's just so much fun watching them, their entrance still cracks me up with Daniels sporting his goggles and the finger taping with the salute. They're both great in the ring and I think they're absolutely hilarious. They're my favourite part of the wrestling week.

I don't really have one specific wrestler I tune in to see.

For TNA I definitely enjoy everything that Bad Influence does. They have good segments and they have good matches. You can't really ask for much more than that.

WWE wise I don't really know. I don't have a favorite. There are some wrestlers I like but I can't say I tune in to specifically see one. Daniel Bryan, AJ, Tyson Kidd and The Shield are all cool. If none of them were there though I'd still watch.

CM Punk.

Seeing his SES really got me back into at least keeping up with wrestling on a weekly basis rather than checking in once a month or less.

Randy Orton. I mainly watch wrestling for him. I love his mannerisms and his ring work is solid. I do feel most times he is somewhat caged and held back from the things he really wants to say and do but overall I'm very intrigued in Orton and loved his entire WWE run thus far

Wow. You've gotta be kidding me. You people are about as creatively dry as the WWE.

Titus O'Neil. Never been a dull moment with him regardless if he's doing comedy or being serious. Represents his fraternity without resorting to a cheesy college party student gimmick.

Gets the crowd going with or without his tag team partner. Darren Young is good, but he is not Titus O'Neal.

Right now I'm incredibly high on the Usos (and the tag division in general), but them two specifically. Exciting those two are.

I like Santino Marella. He makes me laugh. He's more entertaining than 99% of the other schlubs on the roster.

Roderick Strong... I hated this guy when he was teaming with Aries. For some reason, it felt like he was holding Aries back [I was right!] but ever since he won the ROH World title, the guy has been a wrecking ball of awesome. Why ROH doesn't put the title back on Strong is beyond me, but the guy is the greatest thing in that company right now.

Today? Well this made me think for a second but I'm going with Big E. Langston. I like watching him wrestle. He's really good for a guy his size, and he seems smart and funny from what I've read on twitter.

Titus O'Neil. Never been a dull moment with him regardless if he's doing comedy or being serious. Represents his fraternity without resorting to a cheesy college party student gimmick.

Gets the crowd going with or without his tag team partner. Darren Young is good, but he is not Titus O'Neal.

Actually if I hadn't picked Big E, it would have been the PTP.

This'll sound like typical internet fanboy wank, but I really REALLY enjoyed Ziggler's push. That was my favourite part of WWE this year. I haven't watched RAW or SD in about a month and SS didn't air, due to Mandela's funeral (which I totallly respect and understand, btw). Leo Kruger was my very favourite in NXT, but he's gone now too, so I'll have to get on the Zayn train, methinks.

TNA is an interesting case. I used to tune into it just for Jeff Hardy - huge mark right here - and Kurt Angle as I didn't know any of the other guys, but I always enjoy Daniels the most when it gets down to it. I like Daniels more than anybody on the WWE roster.

John Cena. While I prefer TNA's roster, this guy is the shit. All of his matches are entertaining as well as his promos which can be quite funny. He definitely stands out from the rest.

In TNA it would be Bobby Roode, I loved his World Title run and he throws on a good match with anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back