To all Sig Makers...

Ironically, that is the best flame I've ever seen you post. You're too nice to flame, CH. I should teach such n00bs like you the ways of the flame.

HEY! GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING POWER FUCKING RANGERS!

Incidentally, WHERE'S OUR GIANT FUCKING ROBOT?!

This was a ficking waste of time. Obviously, Pants and ShoShana are alts, or really fucking stupid, either way I can't believe this is 19 fucking pages long.

Why would you think they were alts first? Did you read their posts?

Exactly, both are very, one had a few posts, the other none, yet they jump right into the cage or another section acting like tools and calling out the mods or posting stupid shit about the rock in the cage? Come on I know we get some idiots who sign up to these forums, just look at ZeroVx, but at least he has a certain understanding of things, those two idiots didn't, so I'm guessing they are alts, and the person is doing their best to be an annoying fuck.

Pants didn't jump right into the cage, we told him to get in here cause he was being an ass in TPP's request thread.

It was really just PIMJ being disrespectful towards Stinger saying the sig he made was shit and that he was a crappy sig maker, basically what he said in here, a slight bit nicer although.

Ironically, that is the best flame I've ever seen you post. You're too nice to flame, CH. I should teach such n00bs like you the ways of the flame.

I don't flame unless I'm pissed off. I was just having fun with TLC on that one.

Now I'm really starting to wish I had seen what was said in my thread.

In a nutshell:

PIMJ: Stinger made me a crappy sig..
Me: So I wasted my time with your ass
PIMJ: Yeah, now stop crying about it
Me: Your the one going around saying I'm a crappy sig maker
PIMJ: Don't worry, lots of people dont have talent, and youre the most of them.
Me: I'm really trying my hardest not to get an infraction here from cursing you off, come to the cage pussy.
PIMJ: It has a password.

Except with more swearing, and more posts.

Why was he talking about NorCal? That was just uncalled for.And Stinger you definitely should have just left it alone.He's a nothing,a nobody,a pimple on society's ass and what have you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back