• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

To all Sig Makers...

u r such a pussy

cardinals... piss off. I wanna deal with that cock sucking moron

I did tell him that. look up his request thread.

so creative. You are probably some wannabe artist girl who is getting an income from ****ing to hobos

whatever. At least I have a life. I don't live in forums with fake friends, thinking that internet rep. is cool and jack-off while thinking of Bryan Danielson like the rest of you. Especially the *** called "The Doc"

who lives in his moms basement

stop dreaming...... If you bought a house, you would need an income.

For an income, you need a job. And a job isn't making free photoshop goodies for nerds around the world who dream of getting laid.

hey man... don't get an orgasm over a "16 year old owning you"

JUST BAN ME YOU *****ES

JUST FUCK OFF AND TELL YOUR BUDDIES TO BAN ME ALREADY!

DONT BE SO HARSH. IF YOU WERE 24 YEARS OLD, YOU WOULD HAVE SHOWN SOME MATURITY AND JUST LET GO AND ACCEPTED DEFEAT. SO YOU'RE A TEEN, JUST LIKE ME!

HEHEE....... YOUR BIG WORDS SCARE ME. I THINK ANOTHER 7 LETTER WORD MIGHT JUST MAKE ME WET MYSELF. GOOD NIGHT. HAVE FUN ****ING TO THE HOBOS.

HEY DOC. FUCK YOU
CARDINAL BOY. SUCK MY HAIRY BALLS
GENME. ******
D-MAN. YOU ARE GAY
MIGHTY NORCAL. I SUCKED YOUR MOM DRY
RATED R VIPER. GO JERK OFF TO A FORUM POST

CAN I PLEASE GET BANNED YOU ASSHOLES?

OR IS DOC TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY?

COME AND BAN ME.

BTW WHERE IS THAT CUNT DISSERAY? I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THAT *** SINCE HE WENT TO BLOW HIS NEIGHBORS

HOW WILL HE DO THAT ONLINE

WHAT IS THIS PRISON YOU SPEAK OF?

WHAT YOU MEAN? HE GONNA OWN ME ONLINE

i dont get this Norcal guy.... I don't get what u guys mean

man can you tell me in straight, proper sentences, instead of telling this screen ripping stuff

I can't believe I made 8 pages

I just remembered that he was a mod or something on this site, so I tried to get banned, but didn't know i couldn't get banned in the cage thingy

This guy makes Shake look like a genius.

I want to be one of the temporary Power Rangers that come in during the middle of the season and decimates his first monster then fades into obscurity.

some guy told me about this thread. said it was funny, but everything seems to be deleted. oh well.

I wonder when the Rock is coming back? If not Miami, then when ?

Well this was...fun? Is that the word I'm searching for? No I think it's moronic, yes that's it. Sorry my IQ dropped for every post this moron made so It must be -12 by now.

.....ZORDON!

I would rather be Alpha, the unsung hero. Who has saved the Rangers ass' more then Alpha yet gotten less respect?

Then you can be Alpha. No respect and a head like a hi-hat.

hi-hat.tambo.jpg

that bad? and who was this Norcal guy and why did he make fun of mods?

Let's move on though. Did the Rock actually speak the truth to us jabronies and tell us that he is "planning somethin special". Or were they just pullin a "Dixie" on us?

that bad? and who was this Norcal guy and why did he make fun of mods?

Let's move on though. Did the Rock actually speak the truth to us jabronies and tell us that he is "planning somethin special". Or were they just pullin a "Dixie" on us?

If you can't read for yourself, and can't realize where you are, get the fuck out.

Turn around slowly, and get the fuck out.

Lulz. Norcal reminds me of the nerds friend. Sticking up for them in their hour of need. Sig makes remind me of nerds.

Hmmm...missed a flamewar, but can now talk about Power Rangers. Silver lining, there is.

Which reminds me, can I be the Phantom Ranger? You know, that one guy who could've been the sixth Ranger of the season but really wasn't and we were supposed to find out who he was but never did?

PIMJ grey repped me saying "HIS SIG". I'm not sure if he was trying to red or green rep me. I don't really care, but it would be nice to know.

whatever. At least I have a life. I don't live in forums with fake friends, thinking that internet rep. is cool and jack-off while thinking of Bryan Danielson like the rest of you. Especially the *** called "The Doc"

You went that same old route?

I expected better. I thought we had inherited a new breed of n00b but obviously not. You are still the same small-minded assholes that have plagued this forum since it's inception.

You went that same old route?

I expected better. I thought we had inherited a new breed of n00b but obviously not. You are still the same small-minded assholes that have plagued this forum since it's inception.

I've noticed this. A week of new posters, and the only stand outs are the ******s who don't know how to post, and don't know how to troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back