• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

To all Sig Makers...

HEHEE....... YOUR BIG WORDS SCARE ME. I THINK ANOTHER 7 LETTER WORD MIGHT JUST MAKE ME WET MYSELF. GOOD NIGHT. HAVE FUN ****ING TO THE HOBOS.

HEY DOC. FUCK YOU
CARDINAL BOY. SUCK MY HAIRY BALLS
GENME. ******
D-MAN. YOU ARE GAY
MIGHTY NORCAL. I SUCKED YOUR MOM DRY
RATED R VIPER. GO JERK OFF TO A FORUM POST

CAN I PLEASE GET BANNED YOU ASSHOLES?

OR IS DOC TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY?

The thing is, I'm trying to decide whether your comment in TLC's thread is worthy of a ban. I'm not the guy to just flip out and ban people because they anger me. The infraction has to be warranted.

Let's see, it seems that the only reason you made that comment is to troll Stinger, who you obviously have a problem with.

Yeah, I'm thinking about it. Leaning towards "Yes"...but that would give you what you want.

Prison would be nice. I'll ask everyone else about it.

HEHEE....... YOUR BIG WORDS SCARE ME. I THINK ANOTHER 7 LETTER WORD MIGHT JUST MAKE ME WET MYSELF. GOOD NIGHT. HAVE FUN ****ING TO THE HOBOS.

HEY DOC. FUCK YOU
GENME. ******
D-MAN. YOU ARE GAY

Norcal will rip off your arms, legs, and dick, and shove them down your throat all at the at the same time. Don't fuck with him, or any of the good mods/posters here on WZ that make it a great place to be.

I'm asking the powers-that-be to feed him to Macca.

This is rather annoying I must say. I'm supposed to be packing for my trip.

Dude, just grow a pair and man up. I don't know what you posted that pissed everyone off, but dissing all of the mods and NorCal (aka God) in a cheap attempt to get put in the prison is just stupid, dumb, and idiotic. If your life involves flaming other people out online for cheap entertainment, you are a ******. Have fun in hell, kid.

HEY DOC. FUCK YOU
GENME. ******
D-MAN. YOU ARE GAY

Just a few points...

a) Caps lock. Let's bear that in mind.
b) You're funny.
c) "Go jerk off to a forum post"?! Is that even an insult? Fuck me.
d) It's the Cage, none of what you said can get you banned.
e) I don't personally know NorCal, but I think it's safe to say he's gonna get you.

Great. You're a fucking idiot.

I'm sure it'll be a good experience...but I'll miss RAW :(

I guess I'm just lucky this happened now instead of when I was away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back