• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

To all Sig Makers...

I was wondering around your Sig thread Stinger and I want to know why did you told him that It's your sig and not GenMe's lol, Im just wondering. Not meaning it in a wrong way at all.

No, who lives in a house that me and my wife bought together.

stop dreaming...... If you bought a house, you would need an income.

For an income, you need a job. And a job isn't making free photoshop goodies for nerds around the world who dream of getting laid.

I was wondering around your Sig thread Stinger and I want to know why did you told him that It's your sig and not GenMe's lol, Im just wondering. Not meaning it in a wrong way at all.

Oh, because when I made it, he forgot to take your name off of his previous sig.

No big deal.

stop dreaming...... If you bought a house, you would need an income.

For an income, you need a job. And a job isn't making free photoshop goodies for nerds around the world who dream of getting laid.

I do have a job. I've also majored in communications, broadcasting, and journalism.

Meanwhile, your a 16 year old ******, sitting at home, acting like youre all tough because you can flame somebody over the internet.

whatever. At least I have a life.

I tend to not believe that, considering you're spending a rather large amount of time bullshitting up this thread and TPP's thread (I JUST DELETED TWENTY-THREE FUCKING POSTS. TWENTY THREE!!!) instead of going off and living your real life.

I don't live in forums with fake friends,

So, like, what, these people aren't real? They are...illusions? Is my life...a lie?!

:(!!!

thinking that internet rep. is cool and jack-off while thinking of Bryan Danielson like the rest of you.

Dude, have you SEEN RVDGurl's sig? He's adorable!

Especially the *** called "The Doc"

Sorry man, totally straight. I know I say some things that indicate otherwise sometimes, but I'm just really comfortable in myself. Sorry to disappoint ya. :)

I'm sorry Doc if I'm among the posts that you had to delete, I just couldn't let him go on talking like that to Stinger, or for that sake constantly requesting from people.

PantsInMaJizz (fucking stupid name, by the way), cockweasels like you is what the Cage was made for. If you act like a nobhead to everyone that is exactly how you will be treated.

Welcome to WrestleZone, fucknuckle.

DONT BE SO HARSH. IF YOU WERE 24 YEARS OLD, YOU WOULD HAVE SHOWN SOME MATURITY AND JUST LET GO AND ACCEPTED DEFEAT. SO YOU'RE A TEEN, JUST LIKE ME!

What goes through peoples' heads to act this way? Honestly. It's ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back