• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

To all Sig Makers...

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
I have my thoughts on him.

But what are your thoughts on this PantsInMyJizz guy?

He's going around to every Sig Maker and requesting a different sig, and then not being happy when someone(Me) makes it?

PantsInMaJizz stop being disrespectful towards the sig makers, they put time into making you a sig and what do you do? tell him it sucks, could've at least told him thanks for the attempt, but you didn't even have the courtesy to do that did you?

PantsInMaJizz stop being disrespectful towards the sig makers, they put time into making you a sig and what do you do? tell him it sucks, could've at least told him thanks for the attempt, but you didn't even have the courtesy to do that did you?

I did tell him that. look up his request thread.

Fucking PIMJ guy. Spamming up my section.

FEEL MY WRATH!

NEW RULEZ!

RAAAAAAAAAGE

Yet you still continued to tell him it sucked, that's still not a nice thing.

Doc I fucking love your rage moments, you've really improved ever since Game Rage, he's influenced you positively in my opinion :)

whatever. At least I have a life. I don't live in forums with fake friends, thinking that internet rep. is cool and jack-off while thinking of Bryan Danielson like the rest of you. Especially the *** called "The Doc"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back