• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA & WWE Wrestlers You Would LOVE To See In The Indies

JuiceOS

Dark Match Winner
who are some current WWE & TNA wrestlers you would love to see in the indies? now be semi realistic with this, i mean dont say like Undertaker with some small ass indy like CZW or Hogan in ROH...

TNA Guys:

Kurt Angle - I have said it before and i will say it again seein Angle in ROH would be sick, he would have to take a significant pay cut but if i was him i would do it. He could come in have a few good matches & then go into like a commisioner role.

Tommy Dreamer - Old & Washed up? MAYBE but i think he could have a few good hardcore matches in the indies. Maybe even do the role Funk did for him in the 90's. Go to a place like CZW, PWG or another indy fed and "Mentor" a young wrestler, then when the wrestler doesnt pick him as a tag partner start a feud with him...IDK just a thought.

Dudley Boys - like Dreamer old and washed up? I dont think soo, i just think their is nothing more for them to do in TNA. If they went to ROH they would be another great tag team in the tag division.

Beer Money - another team i would like to see in ROH but also all over the indy scene...

Rob Van Dam - had a match in PWG, i think he should have a few more matches in PWG.

WWE Guys:

Rey Mysterio Jr. - when his contract is up I believe he should make a few indy appearances then just retire and do a DVD & figure deal with WWE.

William Regal - like Angle come into ROH have a few matches then become a commisioner or a manager of an upcoming wrestler.

John Morrison - skills are not being pushed enough in WWE, could go into indies and have some good matches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back