• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Will Never Beat WWE

~INPHEKTID-LEGEND-KILLER~

Dark Match Jobber
I am so sick and tired of TNA fans saying "WWE Sucks!" well if WWE sucks so much Why does it beat TNA every single week? All they do is troll Youtube and say "WWE SUCKS AND ITS NOT WRESTLING" On WWE videos, TNA Fans are so ignorant, It dosent matter if TNA has Hulk Hogan,and Eric Bischoff. The fact of the matter is WWE has better talent, Yeah TNA fans i went there. Everyone In TNA except for Jeff Hardy, Aj Styles, Kurt Angle, are Independent Quality. TNA is having a hard time lately Building their OWN wrestlers, instead they have to bring in some old washed up old men everyone forgot about 10 years ago. Some People are calling this a "Monday Night War" its hardly a war at all! If TNA wants any kind of ratings they have to do a few things.
1.Stop Stealing Wrestlers.
2.Get A Bigger Arena For Gods Sake
3.Dont have so much wrestlers with the WORST gimmicks.
Such as:

Curry Man
Abyss (he looks like a dirty bum)
Shark Boy
Jay Lethal (He seriously had to copy Randy Savage?)

What do you guys think?
:disappointed:

I'm sick of wrestling fans saying wrestling companies stole such & such wrestlers away from the WWE.

The WWE wouldn't exist right now had it not acquired talent from other territories back in the 80's.

Did Vince McMahon "steal" Hulk Hogan from the AWA?

Did he "steal" Randy Savage away from the Memphis territories?

That's a shit argument.

People bring these older wrestlers in because they sell tickets.

I agree that TNA should do more shows out of the Impact Zone, but it takes time. They can't just snap their fingers and now they're in 14,000 arenas.

You mentioned they have wrestlers with the worst gimmicks, and you mentioned 2 wrestlers who aren't even in TNA anymore, or haven't been seen in a long, long time.

Christopher Daniels just got released from TNA, but he hasn't played the Curry Man character in a long time.

I don't even remember the last time Shark Boy was on TV. It's been that long.

It's not like the WWE has bad gimmicks or annoying wrestlers on their roster! (Hornswoggle)

yah tna is a really poor wrestling program and should really stop thinking about trying to top wwe. WWE dosnt even sweat tna mainly becuase its purely a second rate show. where were all the wrestlers going to go when wwe rejected there asses!? i find the mutli sided ring, there pathetic atempts to create matches that rival wwe's such as the hell in a cell and money in the bank, and the broke ass old timers going for another shot at the big time quite hilarious! it would seem y2j was right about all the legends. i mean if they want to come back to wwe and perform thats fine but going to a second rate show like tna is pretty sad, just ask ric flair, retiring from wrestling...ok sure. i managed to watch one show of tna and they had the whole locker room fighting each other!!! it was one awful mess! no of it looked believeable and it seemed everyone was off tempo. all in all WWE is the cream TNA is pure shit

rko for life :worship:

I am so sick and tired of TNA fans saying "WWE Sucks!" well if WWE sucks so much Why does it beat TNA every single week? All they do is troll Youtube and say "WWE SUCKS AND ITS NOT WRESTLING" On WWE videos, TNA Fans are so ignorant, It dosent matter if TNA has Hulk Hogan,and Eric Bischoff. The fact of the matter is WWE has better talent, Yeah TNA fans i went there. Everyone In TNA except for Jeff Hardy, Aj Styles, Kurt Angle, are Independent Quality. TNA is having a hard time lately Building their OWN wrestlers, instead they have to bring in some old washed up old men everyone forgot about 10 years ago. Some People are calling this a "Monday Night War" its hardly a war at all! If TNA wants any kind of ratings they have to do a few things.
Such as:

Curry Man
Shark Boy

What do you guys think?

Dude just chill, you're just wasting your time being frustrated on youtube trolls because that place is a SPAM-friendly zone so they just say shit and don't have to explain why they said it so you shouldn't get mad because you're just stressing yourself out at those trolls.

As for TNA, never say never. I'm not a TNA fan and never will be, but you never know what might happen.

As for WWE having better talent, that depends on one's personal opinion.

As for bringing in old, washed up talent some might make sense but other acquisitions are bad. They do it to attract viewers who watched wrestling before and might want to watch for the nostalgia effect also to attract viewers who are at least familiar with the names so that they can put their young talent with those old guys and make the young talent look good and recognizable by having them go over the old guys.

About this being Monday Night Wars, well TNA just started out and Rome wasn't built in a day so they can't become instant hits on Monday nights since they just moved there. Besides you can't say that the WWE alone is the reason why TNA is not producing high ratings I mean there are other shows there that people watch right?

Then with your 3 ways to help TNA get ratings:
First, you said they steal wrestlers I am guessing you mean those that came from the WWE. Well how do you know they stole those wrestlers? Those guys came to TNA probably because of the following reasons: a)Lighter work schedule. b)Wasn't on good terms with WWE management. c)Didn't like the backstage politics or other reason that I am too lazy to think of. Point is, they couldn't steal those wrestlers because WWE pays higher than TNA so those guys came there of their own free will. Unlike during the 90's where WCW's budget is similar to WWF's.

-Second, you said they should move to bigger arena. Well I think its safe to say that TNA is not yet a marketable name so how do you think can they bring asses to seat on those 14,000 seats? They should try to at least make themselves more marketable, become more of a household name before thinking of expanding and how they will do that by getting those washed up, old talent that were famous and would generate interest for the audience.

-Third, bad gimmicks occur in wrestling. Is this whole Hornswoggle thing great T.V. for you? Is this guest host thing generate excitement in you? You remember the whole Mordecai gimmick back in 2004? Was that a great gimmick? Kane the Big Red Jobber actually interests you? Dude the creative team always makes mistakes when it comes to booking, WWE has it's share of horrible gimmicks too.

Overall I replied to your post not to defend TNA but to make you think before posting a thread. :D

I am so sick and tired of TNA fans saying "WWE Sucks!" well if WWE sucks so much Why does it beat TNA every single week?

Because it's been around longer, because it has more funds for advertising, and because it has loyal fans who refuse to watch anything else. TNA does not have great advertising or consistant booking IMO.

All they do is troll Youtube and say "WWE SUCKS AND ITS NOT WRESTLING" On WWE videos, TNA Fans are so ignorant, It dosent matter if TNA has Hulk Hogan,and Eric Bischoff.

This isn't youtube, so you could have just told to whoever these trolls you speak of are, on that site. And If you really think that there aren't any WWE trolls on TNA videos, or even on these forums then you need to open your eyes. It goes both ways.

The fact of the matter is WWE has better talent, Yeah TNA fans i went there. Everyone In TNA except for Jeff Hardy, Aj Styles, Kurt Angle, are Independent Quality.

I disagree with that completely. I can't stand over half of WWE's roster. The so-called best heels they have are boring as hell (aka Jericho), and not in the way that makes me want to root against them, more like in the way that I fall asleep in my chair when I'm watching the show. I know that you aren't supposed to say anything bad about Cena on this site but I still don't like him and I will never be able to root for him. I have disliked Orton and found him uninteresting ever since he ditched the legend killer gimmick. The only maineventers I like in the whole company are Undertaker and Edge. Everybody else I like in WWE is criminally underused, by this I mean the mid-card guys who only show up on Superstars every other week and are in danger of being fired any moment.

TNA's roster has a lot more people who I like. I wasn't ever an Elijah Burke fan but TNA has managed to convert me on that and I find Pope really fun to watch both in the ring and when he's cutting promos. I'm a fan of Samoa Joe, though he hasn't been on TV in a while (he's taking time off to lose weight I believe) but I can't wait for him to come back. Beer Money are two great talents and are my favorite TNA originals. Anderson I have always been a huge mark for and his promos entertain me every week. And RVD is another great wrestler, I've even managed my father to start watching wrestling again when he found out RVD was in TNA. You already mentioned that you like Hardy/Angle/Styles so I won't even bother with them, but they are all great. I can go on but I think you get the point.

Basically what I'm saying is that not everybody likes the same wrestlers as you so don't bother with the "we have the better roster!!!!" argument

TNA is having a hard time lately Building their OWN wrestlers, instead they have to bring in some old washed up old men everyone forgot about 10 years ago.

I like the nostalgia, which is why I didn't whine when WWE did the same thing and brought back Bret Hart. Although some people (...Hogan) get a little too much TV time for my liking, they got rid of the Nasty Boys so IMO the only 100% worthless signing is gone.

Some People are calling this a "Monday Night War" its hardly a war at all! If TNA wants any kind of ratings they have to do a few things.

Yeah, stop "stealing" the guys who WWE fired and only show people who nobody knows. Look I like a lot of the TNA originals but they need some big names to draw people in so they can learn about the original guys while still being entertained by the people who they are familiar with. Getting rid of all the ex WWE/ECW/whatever guys will NOT bring in ratings.

The fact that the Impact Zone isn't ginormous doesn't bother me. The fact that they never leave the Impact Zone does bother me, though. It would be nice to see them leave the Impact Zone once in a while for the weekly show.

Such as:

Curry Man
Shark Boy

Curry man & shark boy are gone. I absolutely despise what has happened to Abyss, I used to be a big fan of his. But now he looks like a frickin joke.

Jay Lethal I think has been using the gimmick too long, it would be nice to see him change it up.

What do you guys think?

I think TNA has its problems but I'm hopeful that they will sort them out. But by now I have completely given up on WWE and have zero desire to watch them keep pushing the guys I dislike and burying/firing the guys I like. I've just given up on the complaining and finally stopped watching RAW.

Both promotions have their toxic fans who will go after fans of the other company and say stupid loyalist crap, but you shouldn't let that bother you. Ignore them & just watch the show you wanna watch, whether it's WWE, TNA, ROH or something else.

I am so sick and tired of TNA fans saying "WWE Sucks!"

Well it's better than lying. Thats a sin, you know.

well if WWE sucks so much Why does it beat TNA every single week?
Gee, I don't know. A fucking 50 year age difference. What else? Mainstream exposure. Umm.... Cable TV. Hmm.... 4 freaking TV shows a week.
All they do is troll Youtube and say "WWE SUCKS AND ITS NOT WRESTLING" On WWE videos, TNA Fans are so ignorant, It dosent matter if TNA has Hulk Hogan,and Eric Bischoff.
You're being a bit too general. Now run back to the herd my sheep. Vinnie's leaving. Doesn't quite feel right the other way around, right?

The fact of the matter is WWE has better talent, Yeah TNA fans i went there.
Really? Half of TNA's talent comes from that place.
Everyone In TNA except for Jeff Hardy, Aj Styles, Kurt Angle, are Independent Quality.
So you're saying that TNA 's mid card has mid card quality except the main event? Shut. Up! Say, what exactly is "independent quality" anyway?

TNA is having a hard time lately Building their OWN wrestlers, instead they have to bring in some old washed up old men everyone forgot about 10 years ago.
Yup. Because WWE didn't do it in the 80's and WCW didn't do it in the 90's. It would be so smart of TNA to develop wrestlers WITHOUT A FUCKING FARM TERRITORY. Or money. Or notoriety. Dude, how the hell do you put over talent in a wrestling company? By beating an established wrestler. And if TNA doesn't have one, how in the blue hell would you make him look more credible?

Some People are calling this a "Monday Night War" its hardly a war at all! If TNA wants any kind of ratings they have to do a few things.
I'm sure the police will look into this.

Gimme a minute. I have to crap out the money.
Such as:

Curry Man
Died over a year ago.
So does Hornswoggle. Oh well, at least this one wrestles.
Shark Boy
Shark Boy 24/7 says "I haven't been on TV in 2 years".
So far, he's funnier than Santino and the Raw guest hosts.

What do you guys think?
I'll take the overbooked wrestling show over the late night kids show, thank you.
When was the last time you even saw TNA?

Such as:

Curry Man
Shark Boy

What do you guys think?

Dude chill out. Each fan of a particular organization is going to say the other sucks. This will always be the case. Case and Point, go back to the original Monday Night Wars. WCW beat the WWF for what was it 82 weeks straight? Yet all you heard from WWF fans were that WCW sucked. Then when the WWF started winning the ratings, WCW fans were saying WWF sucked.

I am so sick and tired of TNA fans saying "WWE Sucks!" well if WWE sucks so much Why does it beat TNA every single week? All they do is troll Youtube and say "WWE SUCKS AND ITS NOT WRESTLING" On WWE videos

WWE fantrolls did the same becore, so! everyone's even

TNA Fans are so ignorant, It dosent matter if TNA has Hulk Hogan,and Eric Bischoff. The fact of the matter is WWE has better talent, Yeah TNA fans i went there. Everyone In TNA except for Jeff Hardy, Aj Styles, Kurt Angle, are Independent Quality.

ROFLMFAO... you mean The Pope? Matt morgan? Beer Money? Desmond Wolf? Hernandez? Samoa Joe? Shannon Moore? Mr. Kenn... i mean Anderson? not to mention legends like Angle, Nash, Hall, X-Pac, Raven and RVD, who were wrestling at jam packed arenas when you were hanging out inside your daddy's balls. LOL, you're a ******, seriously, all those guys have what most WWE guys dont have nowdays, a character, almost everyone in the WWe roster (except the veterans like Edge, Taker, Jericho, Mysterio, Michaels, HHH... then Punk and The Miz -altough he's useless and annoying- from the young guys) is a generic guy with generic trunks and generic promos, there's little to nothing that could make a difference (maybe Cena because of his stupid attire LOL). TNA on the other hand is building their own Attitude era, ¿what madeguys like Austin, Rock, Foley or even HHH so great back then? they all had personality, every person in the roster back then had a world in it to discover, from the WWF champion to the dumbest jobber, and that's what TNA is trying to build, characters, storylines, great matches... altough i know TNA has to get rid of some guys that yes, are indie wuality like Generation Me or Kendrick, those guys are just flippy floppy jumpers and nothing more, maybe keeping the best on that division (Kaz, Moore, Red, Lethal, the Guns) and replace the rest with Japanesse or Mexican luchadores would be a better move...

TNA is having a hard time lately Building their OWN wrestlers, instead they have to bring in some old washed up old men everyone forgot about 10 years ago. Some People are calling this a "Monday Night War" its hardly a war at all!

Old guys are there to help and put over young guys. it worked for AJ, it worked for Joe, it's working for the Pope, Morgan, Hernandez and Kenne.. i mean Anderson, and well.

If TNA wants any kind of ratings they have to do a few things.

LOL, athe oldest and most pointless argument since WWEtards find about TNAs existence... the old "TNAs stars are WWE rejects" rant LOL, what the fuck, are all WWE marks like scratched records? if you go to any company, call it WWE, TNA, ROH or DILLIGAF , you go because you want it, Ron Killings and Lance Hoyt are now in WWE because they wanted it, Pope, Kennedy and Lashley went to TNa because they wanted, Jeff and Shannon came back because they fucking wanted, there's nothing wrong about that.

well, they have a contract with Universal Studio, and sadly there's nothing anyone could do except for waiting until the contract expiures and Eric decides to bring TNA on the road

Such as:

Curry Man
Shark Boy

Curry Man? when was the last time you watched TNA? that character's gone since last year, and the same guy that portrayed him got released.
Abyss used to be a monster, then trned into a coward babyface and now is regaining confidende, i know the whole "Monster of the ring" gimmick is a transition to go back to the Original Abyss.
Shark Boy? how long since you don't see him on TV? he's probably going to be fired.
Jay Lethal is a great talent, and Black Machismo's gimmick isn't a copy, he intentionally imitates Savage as a tribute, the guy's a big fan of the Macho Man

What do you guys think?

obviously you're a 12 year old kid drinking WWE koolaid. TNA can do so much better, the 2 last shows proved it, so it wouldn't surprise me if by the end of the year they get a 2.0, yes, they have their fails, but if you don't try it you won't know if it works. probably you weren't born when the Attitude era was going on and think Orton is better than The Rock or Austin :lol: , and well, as we see, you're nothing more than a fanboy troll, no wonder why you got FUUUTUUUREEEEEEEE EEEEENDEAVOOOOUUUUREDDDD

EEEEENDEAVOOOOUUUREEEED....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back