• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Still Very Interested in Alberto El Patron (Del Rio)

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Additionally, The Wrestling Observer is reporting that TNA is still very much interested in signing Del Rio, and TNA has told Del Rio they would make him the biggest star in the promotion if he signs. There is hesitation, however, on TNA’s part, and they are being cautious as they don’t want another situation with Del Rio like what happened with Hernandez.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/630...m_campaign=Feed:+Wrestlezonecom+(WRESTLEZONE)

--

The same holds true here as it does for every other potential signing. While I'm sure TNA has interest, and while I'd agree, at least in part, that someone like him would be given a significant push, all of this is promised on the back of a product that could lose its American television audience as soon as January of 2016. Until that's resolved, formally, I just don't see why anyone would sign a full-time deal with them.

I also still don't see the appeal with AEP/ADR, the same as I still don't see it with Galloway. What I see is an OK worker with an OK personality, except ten years older than Galloway.

I tend to agree, both Galloway and Del Rio are overrated in my opinion. I think both would benefit from actually having a voice in the TNA product and Del Rio in particular would benefit from the lighter schedule. Del Rio could still provide some value to TNA, it really just depends on how much money they are throwing at him.

for WWE, i dont see much of a future with Alberto Del Rio with the WWE due to the fact that there's so many other talented wrestlers in WWE that Del Rio is basically a mid carder when you compare him to others. i like his mic work and in ring skills, but i still prefer Rollins, Ambrose, Ziggler and others to Del Rio.

as for TNA, he would likely go there and benefit right away. i think for Del Rio, he would be better to go to TNA if he wants to win world titles and likely be a more household name. i feel that if he goes to TNA, he would quickly be in the world title hunt.

The World Title Series is all matches that have already been taped, that were taped upwards of three to five months ago. You aren't going to see a wild card like Del Rio randomly show up in the series because there's no footage of him to use.

TNA's best shot with him is to have him debut during the India tapings or in January during the Maximum Impact tour in the UK.

Bring in Carlitos Colon , Rey Mysterio Jr and Albert Del Rio and get rid of Galloway , Anderson and Mahabali Shera . Get James Storm back into TNA. TNA is not as it used to be a decade ago after checking old TV footage they had stars in and out of there lol
Anyways Ditzy Carter doesn t know what she is doing and JJ should have taken it back. I don t see much of a future for Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio in wwe wih the hectic schedule is just not worth it

It could be with Angle's imminent departure TNA will reinvest his salary into signings, just like IDR said, I don't see the appeal in AEP/ADR or Galloway for that matter.

Would he attract the Latino/Hispanic audience? If not then I don't see what AEP/ADR brings to TNA what they don't already have with Mr. Anderson or Bobby Lashley.

It'll be an interesting few months, I think TNA will get a new TV deal elsewhere, but they might see The Hardy's follow Angle out the door, so it might be the perfect time for TNA to sign a couple of talents for the future and rebuild.

The World Title Series is all matches that have already been taped, that were taped upwards of three to five months ago. You aren't going to see a wild card like Del Rio randomly show up in the series because there's no footage of him to use.

TNA's best shot with him is to have him debut during the India tapings or in January during the Maximum Impact tour in the UK.

Yes -The World Title Series is all matches that have already been taped and The World Title Series matches was planned for a one night pay-view, but the pay-view was cancelled.

The best for tna did the following:

4 sides tradition wrestling ring - TNA main target audience is United states and traditional wrestling is done with a 4 sides tradition wrestling ring and people in the United States is used to 4 sides tradition wrestling ring.

Other ideas:
Mixed it up a bit: for example, have street flights, elimination matches, but the main thing here is do not just have wrestling matches. Build up main events - Have a story line why these people fighting each other and build it over a number of weeks and then have a video - highlighting why they're wrestling each other. A good example, TNA world heavenly weight championship main event.

TNA should market it events more and for example pay tv events there should be a TNA world heavenly weight championship that has a story line to it.

You should able to buy tickets to these events couple months before hand and for big events like Bound for Glory - Sell the tickets 6 months ahead of time.'

People watch on their impact late via their digital video recorder (DVR) does not count towards the show rates because people can fast-forward the ads and then people paying put ads during program do not get their ads watch by the user.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back