TNA Stars on MTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack bruce

Occasional Pre-Show
As reported on tna wrestling, There will be beautiful people, AJ Styles and talylor wild on a show called made. But they will be talking about there journey, to being pro wrestlers. But i find it a little too late cause no one is mtv junkies anymore. Its all about the VH1 now maybe in 2005 it would have been good but as of now i really dont see it as good. So i ask you would is this a good thing or could they have done better?

MTV has better shows like fantasy factory , bully beatdown , and nitro circus so mtv has better shows when it comes to VH1 its always rock of love , or someone of love. The only thing i watch is 100 greatest pranks and i love the 8os or 40 greatest metal songs . but i'm not a fan of made or real world ........

anyways ... i think they could do better i mean put a wwe superstar in there like . Shelton benjamin or Christian . because the WWE has a history with MTV does any one remember tough enough? I know u do !

Well, I'm safely assuming that TNA is doing this in an attempt to gain more viewers and get more attention to their product in general, and Impact in particular. But if they're looking at the success that WWE had with their cross-promotions on MTV years back, TNA may be in for a disappointment. Back then, I think it was more of a case of MTV trying to gain WWE viewers by having things like Celebrity Death Match with Stone Cold guest starring, or Tough Enough. WWE fans watched MTV to see those shows but I don't think many MTV fans became WWE fans based on that (although I may be wrong...I'm going by my gut here, not by any ratings info). I don't think TNA is going to gain much in the way of a fan base from this...but hey, it's worth a shot. I mean, having Angelina and Velvet may just get enough male hormones churning to get some people to check out Impact.

Mtv will hire in anyone with some sort of a name in the industry, they just hire out the fucking industry ****es to make a quick buck and higher there ratings, its cool that aj and company did this but they could of probibaly done without it if they wanted to because they all have a prety big following in tna themselves

From what I've read, the show will focus on a girl who want to be a wrestler, so it makes sense to have the Beautiful People and Taylor Wilde show them the ropes and AJ is one of the cornerstones of TNA so it makes sense for him to be there too. I remember there was a show awhile back where a kid wanted to be a pro wrestler, so the Guns trained him along with Scott D'Amore. So it's not like this is something new.

I think it a good idea. TNA has to do things like this and Comic Con to get their name out there. So doing things like this is a no-brainer. They're not going to beat the WWE, but they can be seen as an alternative. I also like that they have the younger talent involved, because they are the future of the company and people who watch Mtv can relate better to them then say a Kevin Nash or Kurt Angle.

Spike TV is owned by MTV. Probably just a little cross promoting going on. It can't hurt if TNA gains a few viewers out of it.

I'm just happy that TNA stars on television much less MTV. It's nice to see AJ Styles on another program besides just Impact for a change. I don't know how long this show has been on, but I could of sworn that WWE did some kind of show like this. Ah well, WWE has the divas and Dolph Ziggler on Deal or No Deal, and TNA has AJ and The Knockouts on MTV. I guess you can say hindsight is 50/50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back