TNA Really Doesn't Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
True numbers or not, you'd have to guess that would at least be similar to this. After a bit of research, which might be wrong, I found out that December To Dismember did at least 55,000 buys. That'll be the PPV that only really had the main event hyped, for a brand that nobody really watched or cared about, with wrestlers that weren't as big as Kurt Angle.

Does TNA have a lack of exposure? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't WWE used to be on Spike?

New company? Nearly 7 year's new.

People not intrested in wrestling? Didn't WWE have their best financial year ever last year?

Why am I comparing a WWE buy rate to a TNA one? Because TNA should at least be closing the gap a little.

Resolution, Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage: 20,000 buys

Against All Odds, Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage: 30,000 buys

I have no idea what persuaded 10,000 more people to buy this match the second time. What's sad is that Kurt Angle is the biggest star in their company, one who obviously wants back in with WWE. What if he leaves?

Destination X, Team Joe vs. The Angle Alliance: 20,000 buys

I guess people weren't that intrested in an Outsiders reunion. I wonder what the buy rate would have been ifthey'd advertised the main event that happened.

Lockdown, Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle: 55,000 buys

Highest one of the year. why was that? It's not like people haven't seen that match before. Maybe it was because TNA didn't book the show in their usual way.

Sacrifice, Samoa Joe vs. Scott Steiner vs. Kaz: 25,000 buys

Now if they actually advertised Kaz, that would have bumped up the numbers a little.

Slammiversary, Joe vs. Roode vs. Booker T vs. Cage vs. Rhino: 20,000 buys

Their 2nd biggest show of the year draws exactly the same as every other show. Could promoting what is supposed to be a once a year gimmick two days before the show have had an effect?

Victory Road, Samoa Joe vs. Booker T: 25,000 buys

Hard Justice, Samoa Joe vs. Booker T: 35,000 buys

So the numbers go up each time you promote the same match month after month? I bet TNA wished Booker vs. Roode had been a headline feud now.

No Surrender, Samoa Joe vs. Christian Cage vs. Kurt Angle: 20,000 buys

Arguably the three biggest stars in the company, Jesus. I feel sorry for this company.

Bound For Glory, Samoa Joe vs. Sting: 35,000 buys

Isn't this supposed to be their WrestleMania? I never quite understood why this was supposed to be their marquee show of the year.

Turning Point, Sting vs. AJ Styles: 30,000 buys

So is the MEM storyline going to turn this company around? Tune in next Christmas Day for the answer.

TNA is really in a bad shape, I've been defending this company for a while now and 2008
was probably the worst year in TNA.

A lot of things were wrong but I think that the wrestlers did their job in the ring, I mean
there was a great matches even on impact. So I think the only problem about TNA is actually "Jeff Jarret" he is the problem because he is the man who agrees about these
crap that we see on TV.

Crap storylines like Super Eric refuse to take his mask off and reveals that he is Eric Young!!! I believe if TNA will continue in this direction, It's gonna be just about time
and TNA will destroy TNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back