TNA Orlando, Round 2, Match 1: #1 Randy Savage vs. #32 Kenta Kobashi

Savage vs. Kobashi

• Macho Madness

• Kenta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes palce int he TNA Region, inside of the six sided ring, from Orlando, Fl.

#1. "Macho Man" Randy Savage
RandySavage045.jpg

vs.

#32. Kenta Kobashi
Kentakobashi.jpg

Wow... talk about a CLASSIC.

Kobashi is without a doubt one of the greatest wrestlers to ever come out of Japan. He has so many great matches under his belt that it's truly unbelievable. His work against Misawa, Kawada, and so many others are as legendary as it gets in this business.

But, he's facing the Macho Man Randy Savage. Top ten on my all time favorite list, and top five on my greatest of all time list. There's no chance I could vote against Savage here. I love Kobashi, but no way should he ever be considered better then the Macho Man, or that Kobashi would ever defeat him in America.

Kobashi is a egend in Japan, and rightly so. I'd vote for him against a lot of quality wrestlers, but Savage is so good it is unbelievable. If there was ever anybody that had all of the tools, it was him. Any criteria someone might have for who is the best wrestler, Savage will have it. Savage is probably the best ever in my pinion, and certainly good enough to win here.

Yeah I have to go with Randy here as well. Savage has never had a bad match that I can recall, and I've been watching his stuff all my life. The man is just so freaking talented it's scary. Kobashi is a god in Japan, but the problem is he's up against possibly the most talented worker of all time. Savage in a match that I'd pay a lot to see.

I have to go with Macho Man here. Kenta will make this one hell of a match, but there's nothing Savage can't do in the ring, and he'll adapt to the 6-sided ring well. This will have all the back-and-forth action that a fan could ask for, but Savage will win with the elbow.

This match happened last year in the torunament, and pretty much the same result is going to happen, Savage rolling. Kobashi is a damn fine wrestler, but Randy Savage is just that much better then him. Ths match could happen in the Tokyo Dome and I'd still vote for Macho Man, that's just how good he is.

The thing no one has menthioned is Savage has experience in the six sided ring. He was good enough to be in line for a NWA title run. Savage & Kenta are 2 of the best I've seen but the fact that Savage has TNA experience is what puts him ove the top. (for me at least)

Im voting for Kobashi because the results that are there are going to give a wrong impression of this match, it is going to be an epic match. Kobashi has come back from Cancer and is wrestling quite well. Not many would be able to go toe to toe with Savage and be able to Rattle him, I think Kobashi is one of those wrestlers that can. This match would be taken to the limit and I can see a Burning Lariat for the win by Kobashi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back