• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA needs to start seperating the vanilla midets from the stars and potential stars

Stars

Jeff Hardy
Rob Van Dam
Kurt Angle
Sting
Mick Foley
Jeff Jarrett
Mr. Anderson
Kevin Nash
Ric Flair
Team 3D

Potential stars

Matt Morgan
The Pope
Desmond Wolfe
Robert Roode
James Storm
Hernandez (he can draw in a mexican audience if marketed right)

What TNA has to do is make a clear seperation on the card. Make those guys I listed above all feud with each other and it will help those potential stars eventually make it into the star group.

Stick the vanilla midgets in the x division or something. AJ Styles, Kazarian, Shelley, Sabin, Amazing Red, Daniels (if he comes back), Jay Lethal, Homicide, Suicide, Generation Me, Shannon Moore and Doug Williams should stay in the low card. They have no star potential or appeal to a casual audience and should stay away from important feuds.

I think if they do that it will help them alot. WWE always makes it clear who the top guys are and who the low card jobbers are and TNA needs to start doing it too.

To me AJ Styles and Samoa Joe are two guys who should be pushed hard. I think they made a huge mistake turning Styles heel.

All of the other main eventers with the exception of Sting are seen as WWE rejects by the casual fan. TNA should be trying to set themselves apart from the WWE, not pushing the guys who either couldn't cut it, got too old, or couldn't pass the drug tests in the WWE.

They've also made a mistake by making the X-Division belt look like crap. I haven't watched TNA for much more than a year but it is something pretty unique to TNA and from what I hear the X-Division used to be awesome, now it's boring Doug Williams and Brian Kendrick.

DDPandNWOfan;2248411]LOL at the people bashing me because I told the truth about AJ Styles. He IS a vanilla midget. Meaning a small guy with a boring look and no personality. The guy is absolutely NOT a star and he's not over with anybody. The iMPACT Zone fans are TOURISTS. They get in for free so it doesn't matter who they cheer for. They give everybody a pop so no one pays attention to them.
So PWI Voters are just people who are in the impact zne?? cause he was voted number....1 out of 500 soo try again
They still pop for guys like Nash and Flair, but do you guys bring that up? Of course you don't because it doesn't help YOUR arguement.
They Pop For Nash when his theme song hits for nostalgic purposes after that nothing..and flair because again nostalgia and the whoooooo!!And i thought you said they cheer for anyone....tsk tsk not a good look for you dude
The guys I listed are all proven stars in front of real crowds. Whenever TNA goes on the road and has PPVs away from the iMPACT Zone guys like Nash outpop AJ Styles so much it ain't even funny.
You must be wearing a helmet how ******ed this last comment was.. Do your Homework go back to BFG AJ got a huge pop.. when they were in Detriot..Nash Hometown..AJ got the biggest Pop Nash Hardly gets a pop outside of when his theme hits
Put AJ in WWE and you get Evan Bourne or Kaval or Danielson all over again. Wrestling ability does NOT sell itself. You have to be able to carry a feud one way or the other and guys like AJ can't do it.
Kaval is in NXT He hasnt really debuted in the WWE yet hes in NXT and hes doing pretty well.Evan Bourne Gets no reaction at all and Danielson got fired for a small incident..so he really didnt get a good run
As for Jay Lethal take away his Flair impersonation and the guy is nothing. Lethal being Lethal is boooooooring. He's as bad as Charlie Haas was a couple years ago.
Lethal is doing fine in the ring an getting a huge reaction form the crowd.. hes a worker and finally getting the respect he deserved
Also how the hell was my comment of Hernandez racist? It's a known fact that mexican wrestlers have more appeal to mexican fans. That's why Rey Mysterio gets pushed in WWE is because he draws mexican fans. Without the mexican audience he would never get past the mid-card.[/QUOTE]

Umm besides Children Rey Rey isnt like very much by anyone so are you saying that when they go to all those arenas that everyone thats cheering is Mexican??? uh huh Man dude your thread sucks and ive read everyones thread and they disputed everything you said as have i..so yeah dude you probably just started watching TNA so you dont know
:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back