• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA needs a killer heel. Who is capable of stepping up?

The killer heel will be Samoa Joe. He did his best work as a heel, albeit it was mediocre work. But he can be a threat as a bad guy. He's vicious, mean, and does heel things and has heel moves. He wants to hurt people and his motto's 'Joe's Gonna Kill You'.

If TNA were smart, they'd have Joe be heel when he comes back. Because if he's just another face... then TNA's going to have problems.

I'm going to have to agree with you. Joe as a heel just works so much better. And although he doesn't have quite the size or power of Abyss, he could be the monster heel that comes in and just tears things up. With his moniker, it would definitely work well for him.

This is a long shot here, but I'm going to take a guess at what they have in store for Joe. He will come back as a heel, and right now, to me it's obvious Jeff Hardy will be the one to take the belt from Styles. So after Hardy wins the belt, Joe will be the one to come in and just destroy Hardy.

Back on topic though, another good man for the role , with their current roster, would have to be Abyss. You are all going to hate me for saying this, but hear me out. After a few months of Hogan's ring, Abyss can just start going crazy, beating the hell out of whoever he wants, because he is the most powerful. Hogan will see this, and take back his ring, driving Abyss even more crazy, and make him realize it wasn't the ring, he was always powerful, and then he'll continue to dominate.

I'd say Matt Morgan... but it needs to be done right.... Give Morgan and Hernandez the tag titles... hold them for 6 months and have Morgan walk away during a match... the next week Hernandez confronts him and Morgan walks away again... the following week Morgan takes the mic and utters some mildly racial comments (nothing to serious, but just enough to be controversial) which sets up a match at a ppv where Morgan beats the heck out of Hernandez with a foreign object.... TNA needs a giant in the go to heel spot (think Big Show or Andre) and the closest thing that they have is Morgan

This is a name thats interesting. Brutus Magnus. Repackaged, he can be a major heel. Hes a heel now obviously, but if they repackaged him, I think he can be that person. Him and Desmond Wolfe. Other than that, I really dont see that "Randy Orton" type heel. Unless Ted dibiase Jr, "crosses the line" I dont see it...

Samoa Joe for killer heel. The man is quite large and I'm pretty sure if we were face to face, I'd urine on myself if he even belched too loud. Joe could be TNA's Randy Orton. He should never back down from a fight, but when he does gets his hands on someone, let him pummel them down until they can't even move. Have him speak like Orton, walk like Orton, give him hair like the old Orton, but please, keep that baby oil away from Samoa Joe. I don't know how many wet skin flabs a man can take. Have Joe be some insane, sick, twisted, awesome mix of Goldberg and Orton. Take away the small cowardice in Orton, and replace it the damn near fearlessness of Goldberg. Have him never lose. That way, when a face does beat his fat ass, the fans will have been waiting for it, and the place will go nuts. Joe's already established and it wasn't like he was important before he left, so they have nothing to lose.

It saddens me that TNA has almost perfect opportunities to create stars off of fallen WWE gimmicks. Abyss = Mankind, Joe = Legend Killer Orton, Dinero = The Rock + 2007 Cena, etc. It's not like they're coming up with Shakespeare angles and gimmicks on their own.

Joe could very weel be the next big heel. I think he needs to be in some hardcore matches, beat people up. You know, where some face paint. do some mean stuff.

Wolfe a big time heel with potential? absolutely yes. But Wolfe a "monster" heel like someone earlier stated?? absolutely not. He is physically way too small for such a title. Brock Lesnar was a monster heel because of his size and sheer brute force. Umaga could be considered a monster heel for the same reason. But skinny Wolfe is anything but a frightening monster of anything!

This is 100% right. I love Desmond Wolfe's character. Its intense and annoying at the same time. I don't wanna like him, especiially during his feud with Angle, I wanted him to be destroyed by Kurt!

But he is too Small to be a monster heel. A Killer heel who can just be merciless is something he can pull of though. Not all scary people in life are 6'5 guys. Wolfe has the right intensity and aura to be a heel who wins matches, cheat or clean, and just keep beating on people or even putting them on the injured list.

The Pope D'angelo Dinero. Now before you all jump down my throat about him being a face already, let me say that I know this. However, think about how good Dinero is just in general, as a face and as a heel. Now just imagine him being the new version of the Rock with a pimp gimmick. He would excel in that role as he already does. If pushed correctly he could be a mega heel or face no problem.

It would be easy with the already super confident persona that he gives off. Basically he would be modeled after the Rock from 1999 but better. Pope has much more talent as a heel already, if you ask me, and no that is not me saying he is more talented then the Rock. But, he could easily dominate as a mega heel but it would all be based on how TNA pushed him.

The man who will make a big difference and had always made a big diference as a killer heel will be Samoa Joe. He has the mic skills and the in-ring skills. I loved his nation of Violence gimmick it just fit him good. I think that the reason why Joe haven't come back it's because he will come back as mega heel. And IMO that will be pretty awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back