Legend Killer v2.0?

Joker ' Ferreira

Next Cristiano Ronaldo (w/ brains)
Do you think that 10-15 years from now when Randy Orton will be next to retirement from the in-ring action there will be someone to take his roll as Legend Killer?

Is a good gimmick, it works properly at the beggining but soon it gets stale just like it did with Orton.

Well, but what I intended to ask you, if there is a second Legend Killer could it be that the first victim is Randy Orton? It would make sense, I guess that 10 or 15 years from now or when Orton is close to retirement he will be for sure a +10 times champion, he already is a five time champion.

Could this gimmick work again? Does it need to be related somehow with Orton and a protégé? Any thoughts ?

It could work in 15 years with a new superstar who comes out and takes out an old Triple HHH first, than goes after Orton to take his title of 'Legend Killer', followed by people like Edge and Jericho and his last legend would probably have to be Cena. The Cena feud would go down similarly to how the feud between Orton and Undertaker went.

I wouldnt mind seeing a Legend Killer 2.0.... Do u think it would be even better if it was Randy Orton's son? Think about it aha... Following Daddy's legacy the 1st 4th! generation superstar!! taking out the legends of today... Triple H, Shawn Michael, Miz, Morrison, Benjamin, Y2J.... this is talking about 15-20 years from now when they do become legends... aha wouldnt that be awesome tho?

I wouldnt mind seeing a Legend Killer 2.0.... Do u think it would be even better if it was Randy Orton's son? Think about it aha... Following Daddy's legacy the 1st 4th! generation superstar!! taking out the legends of today... Triple H, Shawn Michael, Miz, Morrison, Benjamin, Y2J.... this is talking about 15-20 years from now when they do become legends... aha wouldnt that be awesome tho?

So that would be Shane McMahon then?

I think the legend killer could work again in the future, but it would be best to keep it for another 10-15 years and do the angle again, it's no secret that wrestling just reuses gimmicks, but when it's so close in time to another one there's no point really is there?

Shane McMahon is a 3rd generation, not 4th. If im wrong my bad but I don't remember him being a 4th generation.:smashfreakB:

Shane McMahon is a 3rd generation, not 4th. If im wrong my bad but I don't remember him being a 4th generation.:smashfreakB:

Shane McMahon is a 4th generation of the McMahon family, all of which have been involved in professional wrestling in some degree, mostly it seems as promoters. Shane even stated that he was 4th generation when Orton attempted to recruit him into Legacy.

As far as the Legend Killer gimmick goes, yeah it can work again like everyone else seems to be saying in roughly 15 years or so. Though I'd like to see them take it one step further by having the gimmick actually retiring these legends, I mean yeah Orton beat all those legends but they all came back a week or a couple months later to keep wrestling. I say kick it up a notch and have it be a real Legend Killer gimmick to where said legend is forced into retirement because of the beat or the match stipulation.

Shane McMahon is a 3rd generation, not 4th. If im wrong my bad but I don't remember him being a 4th generation.
Shane is 4th. Roderick J. McMahon, Vincent J. Mcmahon, Vincent K. McMahon, Shane McMahon. His great grandfather, Roderick James "Jess" McMahon, was a boxing promoter before becoming a wrestling promoter which he did for 20 years, then Vince J. took over and made the WWWF. So Orton's son would be the 2nd 4th generation superstar!!

And to answer your question. Legend Killer 2.0 would be great in 15 years. As for it being Orton's son...well i don't think it would be legal for someone 15 years old (probably younger since "he" has yet to be born) to wrestle in the WWE. So it would have to be a young star trained by Orton who took this. Sort of like the student taking over.

It could work in 15 years with a new superstar who comes out and takes out an old Triple HHH first

As for this...i don't think HHH will be around as an in ring performer in 15 years. His knees are bad now, imagine what they will be like in 15 years. I am pretty sure he will be retired from the ring by that point.

that gimmick can work in the next five years if you ask me as I hope in ten years guys like Edge, HHH, Orton, Cena, Batista, Big Show, Undertaker are either gone from the WWE, retired, or at another wrestling company.

Well damn I didn't know that, thanks for telling me..Kinda cool. Learn something every day Thanks again Diablo

As for this...i don't think HHH will be around as an in ring performer in 15 years. His knees are bad now, imagine what they will be like in 15 years. I am pretty sure he will be retired from the ring by that point.

Isn't that the point of the whole legend killer gimmick? take out old retired professional wrestlers?? i mean Randy "killed" many legends.. Jake the snake, Sgt. Slaughter, Ric Flair, RVD, Eric Bishop, Fabuolous Moolah, ect... you get my point no?? >.< xD (even tho some of them weren't retired but still you can consider them legends)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back