TNA Match 3: Triple X vs. The Bashams

XXX vs. Bashams

• XXX

• Bashams

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All matches take place inside of the six sided ring.

Triple X are the team of Low-Ki and Elix Skipper from 2002-2003.

The Bashams are Doug and Danny Basham from 2005.

The ring gives this to Low Ki and Skipper. The Bashams never really did much. The main reason this is close is this is the weak version of XXX sans Daniels. The Bashams are out of WWE now and there's a reason for that. They sucked. THey looked alike and were submissive to a massive dominatrix. Not very intimidating.

I voted for Triple X, simply because this match is in TNA where they became successful, the Bashams are not bad by any means, but Triple X has the advantage in this one.

This is TNA. If it weren't I'd still give it to XXX. Elix Skipper is the ultimate spot monkey, and Low Ki's got him covered. I don't really feel the need to explain myself further, think y'all get it.

I voted XXX but neither did anything. It was Daniels not Low Ki who was involved in the cage match, so that's one XXX moment you can't use in defence. Really they're just a team from a promotion nobody cared about at that time. At least the Bashams get to hang around with JBL. But match quality it would always be with the Low Ki team.

XXX take down the Bashams 17-3.

My Thoughts:

While this particular version of Triple X isn't the best, this was the right choice. This was another case of the 6 Sided ring being an advantage for the smaller guys against an incredibly bad tag team. The Bashams are awful, an infact, the only reason people remember them are for being the lackeys to JBL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back