TNA Match 1: the 2nd City Saints vs. the Two Man Power Trip

2nd City Saints vs. 2 Man Power Trip

• 2CS

• 2PWT

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All matches take place inside of the six sided ring.

The 2nd City Saints are CM Punk and Colt Cabana from 2003-2005

The Two Man Power Trip are Steve Austin and Triple H from 2001

Wow. As much of a Punk mark as I am, he's dead and buried already in this. Punk and Cabana might have been a better team as far as continuity goes, but they're up against two gods here. HHH and Austin would beat them within an inch of their lives. Cabana is flamboyant etc, and factoring in that this is Austin as a heel, the Stunner might be legendary.Power Trip easily.

Throwing together two of the worlds most prestigous wrestlers created more than just a tw-man powertrip these two were gold together, proof? they had the tag gold, the Ic gold and the world heavyweight championship. They got the victory over the brothers of destruction in one of there biggest matches and could have gone on to who knows what had triple h not got his injury. They are my faverite tag team ever featuring triple h. Anyone who votes the 2nd city saints are suffering from blind loyalty.

EDIT: oops LOL, I accidently clicked on 2CS, my bad, I feel so stupid and must be suffering from blind loyalty

They may not be much of a tag team, but Triple H and Stone Cold will never lose to Punk and Cabanna, plain and simple. My vote goes to the Two Man Power Trip.

Ouch, talk about bad luck for Punk & Scotty. Sorry, but few to nobody can beat Austin and Triple H in their prime alone, let alone as a tag team. Power Trip crushes all resistance.

With a vote of 17-4, the Two Man Power Trip takes down Punk and Cabana.

My Thoughts:
I would say that the 2nd City Saints were a better team in the finest definition of the term, but that means very little when you're dealing with a team of Austin and Triple H. Triple H in 2001 was at his prime, and Steve Austin, while on the downside of his career, was two months removed from his best match of his career with Triple H. You can say it was a marriage of a convenience, but two guys the caliber of Austin and Triple H are more then enough to handle a ROH tag team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back