TNA is REAL!!!!

CyDeez

Big Nasty
So, I have Hulk Hogan as a "friend" on Facebook. Tonight he sent this link to his video. Regardless of whether or not you agree with him or not... It's kind of funny to me.

The whole thing involving "Them" taking over and all that is amusing. I truly appreciate their attempt and everything for sure. But it must be the IWC in me that holds me back from ever buying into any storylines labeled real or true or whatever. I like where they are trying to go, and I did not create this thread to bash TNA by any means.

I feel like they are really trying too hard. But, to be honest, I would rather them try too hard, then to not try at all. Hopefully this all works out for TNA.

Here is "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan...

http://www.twitvid.com/ZFNGA

By the way... He has a few newer videos that he posted today. He actually posts more often than I thought he would. Here is the link to his Official FB page if you haven't seen it and wanna check it out.

http://www.facebook.com/hulkhogan

Damn, I like that video. I'm guessing it's all storyline, but they're gonna do their best to make it look real as possible.

Knowing TNA, they'll do it well. They can make situations look damn real.

It's a trip to see Hogan back in "NWO" mode. The cockiness and everything. It has been a long time. No matter what happens, TNA is already better than it was before Hogan and Bischoff, IMO. They have gotten more credit for wrestling content before, but I think it is a better product overall right now.

I don't think it is the influence of Hogan/Bischoff totally. I think it is the effort of the company, knowing they have the right talent right now to make a pretty decent run at being relevant!!!

WZ.com barely posted this story today! I posted this at 10:18pm Pacific Time last night. Just wanted to point that out.

:lmao: TNA is REAL damnit!!! You all think this is a storyline but they just take whatever is happening backstage and put it on camera. How else do you explain the Jarrett/Angle wife beef going on? Hogan and Bischoff being there just for the money? Flair getting iced? Riddle me that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back