• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA is coming to Virginia!

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
From the TNA website.

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11: CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
Charlottesville, Virginia will host a TNA Live! event on Thursday, February 10 at the John Paul Jones Arena starting at 7:30 pm. Tickets go On sale Friday, December 11th at www.johnpauljonesarena.com, the John Paul Jones Arena Box Office or charge by phone at 888-575-8497. Appearing live and in person will be TNA World Heavyweight Champion “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Daniels, Beer Money, Inc., Desmond Wolfe, and more!

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12: NORFOLK, VA
Norfolk, Virginia will host a TNA Live! event on Friday, February 12 at the Constant Center starting at 7:30 pm. Tickets go on sale Friday, December 11th at www.coxtix.com, the Constant Center Box Office or charge by phone at 888-3-COXTIX. Appearing live and in person will be TNA World Heavyweight Champion “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Daniels, Beer Money, Inc., Desmond Wolfe, and more!

Fuck yeah! I'll be going to the one on the 11th if all pans out.

Very nice Freddy, I'm jealous. TNA is coming to Reading, PA sometime soon. That is about 30 mins or so from my house. Maybe I'll go if I can find the money. But from what I've heard TNA shows are the shit, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1673665 said:
Very nice Freddy, I'm jealous. TNA is coming to Reading, PA sometime soon. That is about 30 mins or so from my house. Maybe I'll go if I can find the money. But from what I've heard TNA shows are the shit, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

January 15th to be exact. I requested off to go, and then my boss found out I requested off Monday to sit home and watch wrestling, so I have to work.

Fucking job...

Lulz, how did he find out?

Her son-in-law is a huge WWE fan, and he requested off to sit home and watch wrestling, and she said no, since I had already requested off for a "family outing". So when he got in to work on Monday, he told her why I requested off.

I've been trying to get him to sign up here, but he's happy with the forum he's on.

Her son-in-law is a huge WWE fan, and he requested off to sit home and watch wrestling, and she said no, since I had already requested off for a "family outing". So when he got in to work on Monday, he told her why I requested off.

I've been trying to get him to sign up here, but he's happy with the forum he's on.

What a douche. Get him to sign up so I can red rep him until just before it's classified as trolling.

What a douche. Get him to sign up so I can red rep him until just before it's classified as trolling.

He's really not a douche though. She knows we argue wrestling all the time, so it was just messing around. I didn't get in trouble for it, but she knows not to give either of us off for a wrestling event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back