TNA has lost me

you know what, i was dissapointed in the storyline but they have time to redeem themselves in the next few weeks and hopfully it will all make sense. to tell you the truth they could have been the devil himself and people would still be bitching about it, there is always a letdown when something is so heavily hyped. even though i wasnt completly satisfied ill still watch and i still prefer tna over wwe.

Oh look, it's another whiney psuedo fan who thinks his message of complaining about what he doesn't like about TNA is original and needs to be heard on it's own — as though it's never been said in other words by any other users on this forum for months prior.

You made a point, not your point — your point is the same point as dozens of others here who beat you to it weeks ago.

Ouch...guess I touched a nerve. Don't worry, just suck it up and go get yourself some vagisil.

I personally think TNA has great in-ring product. However they've lost me as a fan because of the excessively stupid storylines from "they" to really pretty much anything Vince Russo has done for the company. The booking doesn't make sense most of the time.

Shut up, Douglas. You have absolutely no clue what Russo is personally responsible for. None at all.

You know, I normally could give 5 shits about anything TNA but what you just said was just stupid. You need to stick with a company "through and through" to be a die hard fan? That sounds like an abusive relationship. You stay with this company, even with all the crap they're giving you and all you say is "give it a chance". I've heard that WAY too many times over the years and nothing's changed for the better. It's that there's just too many people who have a high tolerance for garbage. I was a big TNA fan since they went on Spike and I quit. I put being smart before being a "die hard TNA fan". So for those who have been tired of watching TNA like me, I understand them..

Hey fine with me. TNA doesn't want a fan that turns off their show everytime they don't get their way. And how does that sound like an abusive relationship? If you don't want to watcg fine, ust don't say you were ever a true fan of TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back