• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Can Beat WWE... Believe Me

Shadow of Darkness

Occasional Pre-Show
well i fed up of hearing the stuff that TNA can never beat WWE; and to be honest i agree with unless some amendments are made to the PRODUCT.

now let me put it straight forward to you-
they have been doing lately quiet good. the main event picture is good. but what they lack is proper planning...

firstly i would give you a storyline to follow-:worship:

Let Dixie post on her TWITER account that the company is running in BLACK(i.e., the amount of expenditure is more than amount of income). but still she promises the audience to put the best product possible.

For next two months let the news be circulated and let the wrestlers give their view about the Company being in debts. in the mean time let Sting rewrite bischoff's contract and fire him.

let TNA even say that may be VInce Mcmohan can buy the company and make it on PG grounds.

during the end of June let Dixie confirm that she unable to bear the debts and thus TNA Slamiversary 2012 will be the last day for the company.

ALL the fueds in the company along with all the title matches would be defended in that PPV.

after the end of the Main Event let Sting and Dixie give their view about the company and why they would miss it, etc.. etc..

During the end of their speech suddenly Eric Bischoff's music hits.:wtf: he comes down and says "obviously Dixie can put TNA to the garbage can if she wants, she cannot do that with what Bischoff created. THE IMPACT WRESTLING."
the goes off air...there would be circulation about what did really BisCHoff mean...

next week there is no broadcast of TNA on SPIKE; rather instead of that their would be a press conferance shown live. Bischoff states that from now on TNA is dead and its a start of new company with 50% share of SPIKE and 50% of Panda Energy. he says that the company would be known as IMPACT Wrestling. he denotes that the company would be a total new company with new fueds new titles and obviously new show. he states about the new prime show that will air on monday from 10 to 12 pm a two hour LIVE show and that it would be a extreme wrestling Show.
he will state that its the time to recreate a HISTORY that we created back in 1996. he will state about the "Anything can happen" attitude of the show and even ask the WCW Nitro fans along with TNA fans to give a chance to this brand new product. HE can ask the fans in internet poll about what could be the name of the show...:worship:

now after these all things what i want is that they should give focus on these topics---Firstly,

1. Show - Just have two shows in a week and not more than that. apart from the monday put another 1 hour show on Thrusday make it a normal wrestling show along with documented type interviews and backstage segment. make it quiet like the Hardcore TV show of ECW. keeps things fresh. give Positive shocks to people. i mean what i have seen in TNA is that they always give negative shocks to the audience.

2. Roster -cut the roster from the current 48 to 28 or 30. they dont need big roster. they just need proper management. and put that immense money into your Production.

3. the most important thing - PRODUCTION and PROMOTION - now the only reason i said that a new company to be created after June 25 is, because of it. they need to go out before that and do shows of IW in South. that will make people aware of what IW really is. they should put a impact wrestling pre show before every show, so that the people can be made aware about the current fueds.
they should promote themselves from the Ground level doing house shows in most possible areas of South. but they need to do all these stuff before JUNE 25.
let them also have a relation with YOUTUBE for free hosting their videos.

LASTLY why i said them to move to mondays?:confused:

- Firstly, Monday i sthe night of Wrestling. But obviously i am not saying them to compete with WWE. rather i am saying them to be a total alternative of WWE. that's why i said it to be a exteme show. that's why i said them to air from 10 to 12 pm whereas wwe raw airs from 9 to 11pm.

- Secondly, Let them have their share of audience on Mondays when most of the audiences are becoming fed up of seeing the "monday night muppet garbage RAW". when they will feel bore they would give IW a chance. accept it, its human mind afterall...:blush:

I appreciate your enthusiasm and your optimism but ... if any random IWC schmuck could solve the "how can we beat the WWE" issue in a WrestleZone post, I'm pretty sure Dixie Carter, a business major, a person who's been running a wrestling company for nine years alongside an entire crew of well educated professionals would've thought of it already.

Your theories work only on a fictional level. "Oh if you do ____ then ____ will happen". It's that kind of thinking that almost killed the company during the Monday Night Owns last year.

Let Dixie post on her TWITER account that the company is running in BLACK(i.e., the amount of expenditure is more than amount of income). but still she promises the audience to put the best product possible.

In the Black = earning money
In the Red = losing money

How many times does TNA need to change in a given 2 year time frame? Seriously, let TNA be TNA and focus on doing what TNA needs to do which is not rebranding the show again!!!

Good ideas in all but TNA doesn't have to beat WWE, it just needs to focusing on finding itself and being TNA.

TNA beat WWE?

Maybe if they would shift the focus back to their homegrown talent - Style, Rhode, Joe, Lethal, Shelly, Williams Red, Sabin, Young, the Knockouts (sorry I stopped watching when Hogan came in so the rest are a little fuzzy)

fire all the has beens who haven't really done anything but collecting a pay check- Hogan's name attached to the product hasn't done anything to help TNA's standings, hes washed up.

Nash, Foley, Booker T, Christian, and almost every other worthwhile talent that went to TNA has gone back to the WWE. TNA was filler for them, they were paid top dollar in that company and that didn't do TNA any good in the end because they went back to the big dog in the USA- the WWE. If the door opened and the money was right Hardy, RVD, the Dudley's and any other past talent from the WWE would go right back.

focus on their real assets (the homegrown talent) they have some of the best wrestlers in the world working for them, and many of them have been pushed aside or had to play second fiddle to has beens that again haven't done TNA any good in the end.

Focus on Wrestling. Again with some of the best wrestlers in the world you would think they would stick to what they do best, and what they do best is wrestle, not set up stories. Yes feuds need stories to go along with them, or else TNA would be like ROH (which I also don't watch because its boring(

Focus on production

innovative matches - 6 sides of steel, lethal lock down, Ultimate X, feast or fired, World Cup (don't remember if that was the name but the invitational where they had wrestlers from other parts of the world come in on teams)

great story telling in the ring

great feuds and athleticism

End the outlandish story lines

stop reliving the past and kill off any variation of the ECW, NWO, Immortals, Four Horsemen knock offs

TNA beat WWE?

Maybe if they would shift the focus back to their homegrown talent - Style, Rhode, Joe, Lethal, Shelly, Williams Red, Sabin, Young, the Knockouts (sorry I stopped watching when Hogan came in so the rest are a little fuzzy)

f

Can people please stop going on about pushing homegrown talent, talent is talent no matter where they came from, and half those guys you mentioned are vanilla.

I don’t know if TNA can beat WWE, but I do know that TNA can be on the same level of the WWE if they expand their programming a bit.

First, I would keep the name TNA. It’s catchy. It got them this far. Don’t change it to Impact Wrestling.

Second, I would make TNA’s shows live and move Impact to Monday night from 9 PM to 11 PM. Let them face Raw head to head. If Raw is 3 hours long, make Impact 3 hours long. If the WWE wants to bring in the Muppets, TNA should bring in Fraggle Rock. Okay too far, but you get the gist.

Third, I would make TNA’s second show, Xplosion, live on Friday nights from 8 PM to 10 PM. Smackdown is in a bad shape right now. The proof is the Raw SuperShows. Having TNA Xplosion live on Fridays on the Blue timeslot would be huge. Xplosion could overtake Smackdown, key word, could.

I understand that the WWE will probably win the ratings war day in and day out, but two shows on Spike TV a week, head to head with a Wrestling show can only get better ratings than they’re getting on Thursday...1. If anything, it will really give the fans an alternative. The channel surfers alone would help TNA in the ratings. They could even limit the commercials so that they don’t change channels. Going head to head can only be good. Going live on both nights can only be better. Going head to head at Pay Per Views…HAHA!! Why not?? Let’s try it.

As far as the roster goes, get more young talent from ROH and get more old talent from WWE. Have a deep roster and split them up into two brands. More is better. If they don’t use them, it’s better to have them in your back pocket than to have them free to go to the WWE. Whoever said less is better is broke.

In a year or two, TNA will be equal to the WWE with this plan only because they would be on the same timeslots, same days, same number of Stars, etc. The only difference is TNA’s second show would be live. Tell me, if Xplosion was live, would you watch Smackdown or just read the spoilers for “The Rock’s Show”??.

Talent is talent, but when half of the talent is washed up and in TNA because the WWE either fired them, or didn't want them then talent matters. I enjoyed TNA back from 05-08. Now I cant bare watching it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back