• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Able to Spice up the KO Division?

Kaelthes

The King Of Chaos
I know that currently, in both TNA and WWE, the Knockout/Division is not much. We are not getting Lita Vs. Trish or Gail and Kong anymore, and quite frankly it has just become boring to me. I think that overall though, TNA will always have better female product over WWE. I can see a few things TNA can do to spice up the knockout division.

1. Stop handing out title matches
I think that TNA is handing out to many title shots. Like this week, Mrs. Tesmacher gets a match with Mickie for the title? Really? What has she done to earn any title match? Madison was the same way, and it just got annoying to me.

Only bring in the stars who can wrestle
Why would TNA bring in people like Isis the Amazon who cannot wrestle? If TNA brought in solid superstars, like Mickie James, and Tara. This way, we can at least have more athletic people on the roster rather than... People like velvet...

Scrap the tag team titles

If we had Rosita, Sarita, Angelina, Winter, and even Tara working in the knockout title division, how much of a difference could you see the division having?

Bring in these possible stars
Chyna: Can you see her coming out with an amazing theme, and absolutely clearing house? With Karen, Winter, Madison, EVERYONE. I would absolutely mark out, as Chyna was one of my favorite women to ever wrestle.

Lita: Cannot really see her signing with TNA, but one can dream.

Jazz: She has the look and ability to make the divison interesting
Melina: she can make the title look credible IMO

I am a huge fan of Jacqueline Moore, what do you think of the idea of having Jeff and Karen Jarrett bring her in as a defender against Chyna? I do not believe they ever faced each other in WWE, so this could be interesting? What are your thoughts?

I like that idea. Jacqueline Moore is underrated. she can wrestle! though I have liked some of the angles she's done.

Ten or twelve years ago I'd say Chyna would be a good addition to the KO division but now way too much ring rust too much money just waste on a nostalgia act for one storyline TNA would be better off with bringing in Sarah Del Rey, Dazie Haize, Serena Deeb, Tiffany or if it's just for the storyline why not bring in either Joy Giovanni of Amy Weber.

I wasnt going to post cause I thought for sure someone else would see this and have a word or two to say...but I guess they rather not bother. The Knockout Divison is very well liked and maybe others just had nothing to say.

I know that currently, in both TNA and WWE, the Knockout/Division is not much. We are not getting Lita Vs. Trish or Gail and Kong anymore, and quite frankly it has just become boring to me. I think that overall though, TNA will always have better female product over WWE. I can see a few things TNA can do to spice up the knockout division.

Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne is quickly becoming their new Gail Kim vs. Kong.

Kaelthes said:
1. Stop handing out title matches
I think that TNA is handing out to many title shots. Like this week, Mrs. Tesmacher gets a match with Mickie for the title? Really? What has she done to earn any title match? Madison was the same way, and it just got annoying to me.

Is it really giving out title matches if the person loses? I mean, does it make that much of a difference rather its non title or title if the champion retains? Besides, Brooke Adams cut a promo saying she was coming for that title...she is given the title shot and loses. This makes Mickie look stronger doesnt it?

And how was Madison Rayne "given a title shot" do you mean the current rematch? Or are you refering to something else. Because if there is one thing wrestling has taught me is champions always get rematch unless the company just wants to bury the person.

The feud between these two are not over why would Mickie just jump somewhere else? If anything that was the point of Brooke Adams, the whole idea that Knockotus WANT that title.

Kaelthes said:
Only bring in the stars who can wrestle
Why would TNA bring in people like Isis the Amazon who cannot wrestle? If TNA brought in solid superstars, like Mickie James, and Tara. This way, we can at least have more athletic people on the roster rather than... People like velvet...

We dont know her role if any yet but was WWEs only issue with her the pictures? Or were they ready to push her?

When it comes to Knockout's TNA does bring in female wrestlers who can wrestle. From Cheerleader Melissa to Rosita. They can wrestle. The problem is WWE isnt exactly making female wrestlers that matter and as usual no one cares about Female Wrestlers on the Indy Scene. Like mentioned above me ...sure TNA could bring in Del Rey or Haze but unless you watch RoH, Evolve, CHIKARA....they wont matter.

You say "People Like Velvet" well if you listend I believe she say said shes been in TNA for 5 years. Now, I am not saying shes a great wrestler but I am saying that she was an indy chick wrestler no different than the "young guys" of TNA that fans want TNA to push. So, TNA pushes an ORIGINAL Knockout and its a bad idea? How does that work?

TNA should of got Krissy Vaine and Amber O'Neal as The Beautiful People are sort of Team Blondage anyway. Krissy Vaine was the chick that attacked Torrie Wilson and was never seen again and Amber ONeal did stand up to challenge Kong once.

But more after the next quote...

Kaelthes said:

Scrap the tag team titles

If we had Rosita, Sarita, Angelina, Winter, and even Tara working in the knockout title division, how much of a difference could you see the division having?

Why? Is it because the IWC insists that tag team wrestling doesnt draw? As a fan of tag team wrestling I an offended by that statement one...and two ...um....they can still wrestle in the REGULAR Knockout Divison...just because they are tagging doesnt mean they can't.

Currently, Knockouts are having feuds that have nothing to do with the title as well as two knockouts having a feud over the title...thats the idea behind the knockout tag team titles...more feuds featuring...Knockouts.

I am not saying all the knockouts should get a long like all the Face Divas do but they shouldnt have to hurt and hate everyone they see in their divison. They should be able to make allys for the sake of storylines.

Kaelthes said:
Bring in these possible stars
Chyna: Can you see her coming out with an amazing theme, and absolutely clearing house? With Karen, Winter, Madison, EVERYONE. I would absolutely mark out, as Chyna was one of my favorite women to ever wrestle.

Lita: Cannot really see her signing with TNA, but one can dream.

Jazz: She has the look and ability to make the divison interesting
Melina: she can make the title look credible IMO

Okay, did I read this line correctly...These Possible Stars?? ... Is Melina fired from WWE? News to me.

How is Jazz possible? Like seriously, do you even know what shes doing right now? Does anyone?

Lita...the only reason why she wouldnt would be because she doesnt really want to wrestle now. She doesnt wanna wrestle. Thats why she left the WWE. She is focusing on her music. And again...shes all tatted up these days and shes 36...

The possible women... my vote Madison Eagles. Or bring back Cheerleader Melissa...should of never let her go.

And you know Sunny seem to really wanna be reaching out to the WWE to work again as a manager or something and she should and maybe it should be TNA. You are talking about knockouts divison to wrestle but ....to be fair Sunny could manage a woman tag tea...oh oops...

But you know what with the whole Daffney thing...believe it or not she has made a lot of female indy wrestler fans I am sure she has told everyone about how she was treated in TNA...so I am guessing no MisChif anytime soon :( and you wanna talk about "Gail vs. Kong" ??? MsChif vs. Kong feud was insanely awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back