• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TM's Graphics

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Well this is my location for my signatures. I used to use Photoshop a lot back in the day, around the time of Photoshop 7, but I Haven't used Photoshop since I had CS. I just got CS4, and I am trying to get back into sig making. You can request a signature from me here, but I wouldn't until I get good.

Here are some of my sigs:

IJ2.png

This is a sig I made, because I wanted to play with a skyline. I knew it was IndyJon's birthday coming up, so I did it of his hometown of Forth Wayne. The lake is an illusion, doesn't actually exist. That was my goal in this sig. I also added his name using colours of the skyline for the font.

Lariat.png

This is a sig I made for The Lariat. He is a fan of old School, so I put some older pictures of Funk, Hogan, Flair, Lariat, and Jericho, and tried to make the photo's look dated, and the cuting job give off a classic view.

Diaz.png

This is a sig I made for JMT. It is his favourite MMA fighter Nick Diaz. Sort of like how it comes off the page, and I thought it would look great in a sig with the clear background.

Cookiespresent-2.png

Cookiespresent-1.png

These are two sigs I Was making for cookie's birthday. I originally made the green one, but Guy said it was too similar to a DX feel, so I jused the rusted background. I also filled in the S and E to give them a sharper view. I wasn't happy with the font choice, but it was the best I could find.

TMX2.png

This is my signiture that X and I are using for the Tag Team tournament. It was inspired by Sam's work with the simplistic, letting the font talk. The KY jelly is our sponsor, it prevents tearing.

Luongo.png

This is the second sig I made, it wasn't very good, as I just threw it together in honour of Luongo's gold medal performance.

Dewey.png

Well I made this sig for Dewey, but it didn't turn out as well as I had liked. I tried and I tried to find the NHL Font pack, I used to have it, but I cannot find it anymore. I would love to make them for a ton of different NHL players, and if I could get other sports league fonts for them. The sig measures 500 v 50, meaning you could actually stack 5 of them on top of eachother and merge them to form one sig. Thought it would be neat for All Star games or the sort.

If you have the font pack, PM it to me please:)

HHHKING13.png

I made this for HHHKING13. He is a more mysterious poster, who chose the name randomly I believe, but it has stayed with him for so long now, that it fits, so I thought he should have a sig thats fits him. Found the image, and I thought to myself it was beautiful, so I used a brush to really bring out the darkness in it.

TIMOCRACY.png

I made this up for team Timocracy. It has our 5 wrestlers that we have chosen, and of course the two wrestlers we havent picked are blacked out. The background is an oasis in a desert, with the desert sky above it. Sort of reminds me The English Patient, the book, and all the metaphors about the desert. The font is my favourite, bootle, helps that the two assist captains names start with T, as does the name of our team, because the T looks really cool.

12305_388167024215_509449215_3683260_829457_n.jpg

I made this sig for Tiger Suplex, just because he had two wants. he wanted it to be of the Pope, with Pope is Pimpin. So I had fun with it, and just had it say the phrase over and over with a cool font.

I also made The Popes head stick out a bit, so it makes it look like its poping out. Not completely happy with it, but I hope Tiger likes it.

Heh, pretty cool there, TM. Loving the font and really the overall concept. If it were me, I would have lowered the opacity on the repeated text and had a big "POPE IS PIMPIN'" in white over it, but that's just personal taste.

One thing I notice is that your black border doesn't go all the way around the non-transparent part of the sig. Other than that, it's very good. The font, style, and picture all work together well. Good one. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back